*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2003, 09:38:56 AM »
What's your favorite color?

Blue, no, yello-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!


   
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2003, 02:19:24 PM »
I love how Terry Gilliam (I think its him at least, I forget) has to bite down on his sickle during that scene to keep from laughing. Priceless.

Random"Every sperm is sacred"X

(I know its a different movie)
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Phantombuster

  • C Cup
  • 74
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2003, 04:37:20 PM »
Actually, It was Eric Idle. But your cute, so we'll let it slide. . Yeah, John Clesse took so long to respond with his line "No, it floats" that eric Idle just began losing it, as do we all, another fine showing of the beautiful and talented writing of PYTHON.
  PHANROMBUSTER    
Thats right cindy, its quarter past the hour and here are the buckinghams with Kind of a drag.

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2003, 04:39:00 PM »
I blame my friend's little brother. He borrowed it and LOST IT. The special edition DVD! I'm gonna go cry now...
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2003, 08:22:25 PM »
And you let him live?  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2003, 08:24:07 PM »
Only 'cause the kid is awesome. I think I'm going to go get Alex to come and see this post...(he'd be into BE I bet...but he's too young *cough* I mean...18)

Random"This is my friend's younger brother, not the friend"X
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Mr_Unknown

  • G Cup
  • 707
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2003, 09:15:19 PM »
If I was a witch I'd curse all girls I see to have giant breasts! Yeah Baby!!!

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Monty Python -- what i heard
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2003, 12:38:23 AM »
We are the Knights who say "Ni!"

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Monty Python -- what i heard
« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2003, 02:03:12 AM »
 Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'
[Rent this space]

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Monty Python -- what i heard
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2003, 02:30:48 AM »
"It's merely a flesh wound!"

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Monty Python -- what i heard
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2003, 03:45:29 AM »
He's a killer I tell ya! A KILLER!!    
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Monty Python -- what i heard
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2003, 06:38:03 AM »
By the way, why has everyone been saying Huge Tracks of Land?  Isn't it Huge TRACTS of Land?  I'd imagine tracks of land to be awfully skinny ...

*

RDaneel

  • F Cup
  • 820
Re: Monty Python -- what i heard
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2003, 11:36:08 AM »
Holy Hand-grenade, he's right!

RD  
Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Monty Python -- what i heard
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2003, 05:59:45 PM »
 HERBERT:
    But-- but I don't like her.
FATHER:
    Don't like her?! What's wrong with her?! She's beautiful. She's rich. She's got huge... tracts o' land!
HERBERT:
    I know, but I want the-- the girl that I marry to have...
    [music]
    ...a certain,... special... something!
FATHER:
    Cut that out! Cut that out! Look, you're marrying Princess Lucky, so you'd better get used to the idea!
    [smack]
    Guards! Make sure the Prince doesn't leave this room until I come and get him.
GUARD #1:
    Not to leave the room even if you come and get him.
[Rent this space]

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Monty Python -- what i heard
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2003, 07:31:33 PM »
*sniff* I love you guys...

Monty Python AND BE...what more could a girl ask for?

Random"Well besides Mel Brooks(aka god)"X
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.