*

toomuch

  • E Cup
  • 1118
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1005 on: July 20, 2017, 01:58:22 PM »
She definitely does have "real" job now - if I can find a candid of her at work (I'm not that hopeful) I'll post it.  I'm not sure if this is the first non-modeling job she's had since her debut but I never got the sense that modeling took up most of her time.

What sort of work is she doing in her real job? Office work, sales...?

*

BCleaver

  • A Cup
  • 166
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1006 on: July 20, 2017, 05:55:23 PM »
Quote
What sort of work is she doing in her real job? Office work, sales...?

Not sure what she's doing for a living now, but she has a chemical science degree, and she previously worked in some capacity in her father's architectural firm - maybe she still is.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1007 on: July 20, 2017, 06:08:04 PM »

Not sure what she's doing for a living now, but she has a chemical science degree, and she previously worked in some capacity in her father's architectural firm - maybe she still is.

She certainly has a great...superstructure.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1008 on: July 23, 2017, 11:44:56 PM »
She definitely does have "real" job now - if I can find a candid of her at work (I'm not that hopeful) I'll post it.  I'm not sure if this is the first non-modeling job she's had since her debut but I never got the sense that modeling took up most of her time.

What sort of work is she doing in her real job? Office work, sales...?

She's a nurse

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1009 on: August 25, 2017, 08:09:15 PM »
Shame we couldn't use the Daktari pics, there were hundreds and hundreds of good ones.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5360
    • I love the BEA
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1010 on: August 26, 2017, 08:48:00 AM »
She's a nurse
Just imagining it for a moment.  Those tits could possibly cause a weak heart to collapse, but then they could also get a dead heart beating again!!

Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1011 on: November 07, 2017, 11:31:04 AM »
Anyone know if she is doing any more videos? I haven't seen much new lately. I'm considering joining her site but if sheis not doing new videos, I don't think it is worth it...

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1012 on: November 07, 2017, 11:38:27 AM »
I think she is either retired and still releasing unreleased content or she'll be retiring by years end.

Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1013 on: November 07, 2017, 01:15:49 PM »
she retired..

sep 30th, 2017

4 years ago, I decided to start a new education and it is 1 year now since I have started working in my new full time job. Unfortunately I find less and less time to model for this site and now I realize that it is not fair to offer just one or 2 photosets per month for my members who have supported me and my work for such a long time. I know some of you support me since 2004 when I started this site. Thank you so much for keeping this site alive for over 13 years. I will keep this site open and maybe, change the design and functions for making it easier to browse through my photo- and video-archive. If we will find the time we will try to offer the old clips in higher quality. I will not dissappear completely. I am sure I will find the time to work for my friends at www.nadine-j.de
Until then ... take care. Thank you. Kisses. Bye bye. Milena P.S.: All Instagram-, Twitter-, My$pace-, whatever "socialmedia" pages that use my name, are fake. All of them!! "
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 05:03:49 PM by gonZo »

Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1014 on: November 07, 2017, 05:57:19 PM »
A new set was just posted on Nadine's site & it appears she'll do periodic updates there... semi-retired.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 06:02:02 PM by CyberPlainsDrifter »
CyberPlainsDrifter
Still Ridin' the cyberplains...

Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1015 on: November 08, 2017, 10:41:28 AM »
;D

Is that vid available on her site??

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1016 on: November 08, 2017, 12:28:58 PM »
;D

I don't know, but I downloaded it somewhere a while ago.

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1017 on: January 24, 2018, 07:54:22 PM »
 :)

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1018 on: January 24, 2018, 08:03:48 PM »
Who's the redhead on the left?

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Milena Velba (non-Daktari pix, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #1019 on: January 24, 2018, 09:59:03 PM »
Who's the redhead on the left?

Sunny Wagner