JS wrote:Oops, where did you get the dvd? One week ago it didn't seem to be available in Akihabara yet...anyway, I think I'd still prefer Anna's tits. For my eyes, not only they look bigger, but also have a more, ah, interesting shape and much better nipples!
The DVD version wasn't out a week ago - it was just released yesterday. Her second video is out today as well, but there's no way I'm paying ~¥16000 for porn! I just hopped over to my local AV store and grabbed it - I'm living in Osaka's Den Den Town.
I'll grant you Anna had better nipples, but I always found that Anna never really seemed to be having any
fun in her videos (mind you, it always seemed her characters were getting sexually assaulted), so, for me, it's a matter of attitude more than physical characteristics (although, you have to admit, Shouko is very cute and does have some remarkable natural boobs!)