*

InvisibleFlame

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 13
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2007, 12:45:33 AM »
As far as my big breast fetish goes, I don't really consider Erica Campbell much. Her titts are nice but I like monstrous titties like Milena or Nadine.

But Erica is absolutely gorgeous and whenever I hear the word 'glamour' and 'beauty' I think of her. She really is gorgeous and I enjoy seeing some of her videos where she has a little bit of babyphat on her. Saw a video of her where she wasn't acting and she seemed really down to Earth as well, I respect that.

If aliens were to come down to Earth and ask us what is the definition of beauty and glamour is... I think they would understand if we put Erica in front of them.

*

rebelde

  • F Cup
  • 633
    • BoobGlam
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2007, 01:53:22 AM »
Quote:

She's an all-naural gal and although her boobs aren't ginormous, they're still freakin' amazing and fairly large.  She also has one of the best asses I've ever seen, bar none.  Am I the only one in here who thinks she rocks or am I alone?




DJPFC........I have to admit: I never gived too much attention to Erica! Thinking of PinupGlam's models I always stop my attention on Brandy and Jana and normally I lose my head watching her pics/movies but Erica deserves our attention too: the pic/collage you posted is awesome, she is awesome, your body's description is.........perfect!
Thanks for opening this discussion  
BoobGlam.com Owner and Webmaster.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »
And Erica Campbell is a little bit bigger now, too.  

This is from the newest set on her.

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2007, 04:50:52 AM »
Jeez DJ, What are you feedin these gals??
Call me Bob.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2008, 01:44:57 AM »
I know that forum posts are supposed to be full of info, but just check out her website:

http://www.clubericacampbell.com/

Here's a .gif of her for old times' sake:

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2008, 02:08:55 AM »
ugh.  i mean do what makes you happy, but much of that oft caps-locked rant was pure garbage.  leave it to jesus to absolve the weak minded of any sense of real personal responsibility for the things that have happened in their lives.  such a tacky way to go out.  think ill hammer off the next one to that gif, just for the lord....
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2008, 02:13:35 AM »
If I write a letter online like that, can I get a fresh slate and go to heaven too? <shrug>

I can see this thread getting out of control.  Religion is a touchy subject.  No offense to anyone...

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2008, 02:16:10 AM »
I am seeing that there is a possibility that her website was hacked. So this statement may or may not be true. My source hxxp://www.google.com ... i hope i can link such a provocative source of information on everything

*

Mechanicus

  • F Cup
  • 572
    • http://www.Google.co.uk
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2008, 03:10:53 AM »
 
Quote:

 I have FILLED THE HOLE IN MY SOUL!




Too... many... jokes!

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2008, 08:34:46 AM »
Quote:

Demon said:
I am seeing that there is a possibility that her website was hacked. So this statement may or may not be true. My source <a href="hxxp://www.google.com" target="_blank">hxxp://www.google.com</a> ... i hope i can link such a provocative source of information on everything




Sure, it's possible, but it's also likely that it's for real.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2008, 09:41:33 AM »
Yeah she's not fucked up anymore, now that she's found Sweet Merciful Jeebus.

Poor kid.
Call me Bob.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5357
    • I love the BEA
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2008, 10:09:02 AM »
This is not the first time a model has retired due to pursuit of spiritual life and it won't be the last time either.

I am finding this thread strangely harsh to her and her religious choice.  

If you would like to persecute people for being religious, there are still some Marxist countries in which you may find it more suitable to live.

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2008, 10:27:17 AM »
oh i dont have any problem with her retiring or anyone else retiring for their religion.  

my comments were in direct response to the rambling rant she posted on her site.   i mean dont tell me im evil and expect me to say "good for you".  i mean i know christians expect that, tho ive never really understood why...
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2008, 10:49:06 AM »
 
Quote:

 Sin isn't ugly....it's beautiful.


WOW!  I didn't get the memo on that.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Erica Campbell MERGED
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »
What I want to know is, who is getting to these girls?  Two years it was Crissy Moran and there are probably others we don't know about.

I don't have a problem with models retiring, all of them do at some point.  I do have a problem with people who go from one extreme to another.  And yes I do have a problem with religion, but I won't go into that here.

Erica was the most friendly and light hearted girl I've ever met.  I can't believe it was all an act and she was really miserable all the time.  Maybe she was having problems the last couple of years.  It sounds to me that she was trying to do too many things at once.  Why blame her modeling as the source of her discontent?

I would have been sad to see her retire anytime because I liked her so much.  But this makes me more angry than sad.  I have experience with this kind of situation in my own family.  I know what "finding God" can do to a person.

After posting this, I noticed the URL of the site.  That's not the URL I have for Erica's site.  Did she start another site just to post the message?   Here's the link I have.
Good_Grip