*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2004, 09:03:00 PM »
bwaahhh!
I love Glory, so evil yet fashionable. Who I don't love is Kennedy. I hate Kennedy. Kennedy was easily the worst Buffyverse character ever even if she was pretty; and despite this morph, I still HATE Kennedy!  

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2004, 10:23:27 PM »
As the smallest token of appreciation for some of his FINE morphs above (and to all the other contributors to what has become my favorite thread du jour by far) let me just inform The Mighty Galvatron (and any other interested parties) that between 350 and 400 **27** fakes (some stunning, others just mediocre) of the Giant Purple Robot's muse, the one and only JLH, have just been uploaded by Gubba Ment to this ng:

alt.binaries.pictures.nude.**28**.fake.repost

...and let me add, as a longtime collector of **27** fakes, that quite a few of the JLH fakes in this upload are new to me, so some of them might be new to you. I'd post a sample, but don't want to distract from the theme of this thread any more than necessary.

*

Arc

Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2004, 10:24:36 PM »
I wasn't crazy about Kennedy either, but your morph somehow makes her seem like a much more substantial character.

@rc

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2004, 12:21:15 AM »
I for one would like to see a re-cast Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

JLH as Buffy
Alyson to remain as Willow
Lacey Chabert as Dawn
Stacy Keibler as Harmony
 

I'm not sure else who to cast.  The JLH/Lacey Buffy/Dawn synergy has me suddenly confused and distracted.

 

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2004, 05:55:56 PM »
bwaaahhh!

Thanks Palomine. That is appreciated.

Wow, JLH as Buffy! Lacey Chabert as Dawn! that would work, not that I dont love Sarah and Michelle, because I do...
But I MUST disagree about Stacy Keibler. You see, we HATE Stacy Keibler. Check the link...
 I HATE Stacy Keibler  

*

Arc

Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2004, 06:15:41 PM »
She's way too large to play Harmony.  
Look how big she is compared to Optimus Prime.  
Really, she's got to be about the size of Detroit.

@rc

*

skijumper

  • D Cup
  • 129
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2004, 06:38:05 PM »
Quote:


JLH as Buffy
Alyson to remain as Willow
Lacey Chabert as Dawn
Stacy Keibler as Harmony




How about casting Lulu Devine as Buffy's Mom?
:O

I suppose Mistress Rhiannon as Harmony might be too scary for small kids. Britney was expected to guest at one point but schedules clashed or something. Juliet Landau is pretty cool, but Andrea Corr would make a cool alternative Drusilla.
Or, here's a left-of field idea - Jordan (Katie Price)as Spike? She can do the accent and attitude. Oh jeez, I just realised what that would do to season five.. [chokes]  

*

Arc

Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2004, 07:02:54 PM »
And now, because TheZookie007 asked for it 18 days ago,
the ironically titled...

NO WAITING
 

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Women of Angel
« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2004, 07:45:46 PM »
bwaahhh!
Speaking of Harmony, here is a morph of Wolfram & Hart's number one sexretary.  

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2004, 08:27:41 PM »
Quote:



I suppose Mistress Rhiannon as Harmony might be too scary for small kids.




Rhiannon's scary for everyone.  Let's move on, shall we?

I do, however, like your suggestion of Jordan as a vampire or evil-doer, however, I don't want to tip my hand on something that's happening "behind the scenes".

Stay tuned, kids.

 

*

Arc

Re: Women of Angel
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2004, 07:26:58 PM »
Keeping the Women of Angel sub-thread going,
here's Lilah Morgan in her underwear...

     

*

Arc

Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2004, 07:23:28 PM »
Not very much to the world, I know.
All these years with nothing to show.
I've boned a troll, I've wreaked some wrath,
But on the whole, I've had no path.
I like to bowl, I'm good with math,
But who am I?


"Actually, funny historical side-bar, her original name was..."

A  N  Y  A    /    A  N  Y  A  N  K  A    /    A  U  D
 

*

Catch22

  • F Cup
  • 478
Re: Women of Buffy, the Slayer of the Vampyres
« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2005, 03:49:47 AM »
Amazing pic, definitive quote, all woven together perfectly.

What can I say Arc?

That's just... Neat!
If only...

Never give up, never surrender! Art is in the eye of the artist first and foremost. Anyone else is just gravy!

*

Arc

Re: Women of Angel
« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2005, 07:39:08 PM »
For New Year's, a Pylean cave-physicist...

Fred
"It's OK. I'm a yammerer from way back."
 

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Women Sunnydale
« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2005, 10:57:43 PM »
bwaahhh!
A simple yet effective morph of Buffy, and William the Big Bad Bloody Blondie-bear is there too.