Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2007, 04:28:23 PM »
She's a big hit on other forums.  The BEA is more of a slim n stacked type of place I think.  That and huge silicones.

*

SAMU

  • BANNED USER
  • 290
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2007, 04:45:17 PM »
I think it's because it's against the rules here to post pics or links to pics of her.

*

g0ddmode

  • G Cup
  • 931
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2007, 06:43:27 PM »
Quote:

I think it's because it's against the rules here to post pics or links to pics of her.




I would not hold the rules accountable. I would blame her lack of exposure on the photographer, who shelters her career. The same thing practically happened to Yulia Nova.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2007, 11:55:17 PM »
I would say its 90% because we can't post pictures of her here.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2007, 11:59:08 PM »
actually in lieu of posting pics, all we can do is gab about her, kind of boring at length.

So I think the rules do play a big part.

And I don't see this place as a primarily slim n stackd joint. Primarily I  think its a growth fetish community. mostly big boobs, but also bellies, butts and preg lovers.

agreee/disagree?
Call me Bob.

*

IowaGuy

  • X Cup
  • 1676
  • The fattest Mr. Clean Impersonator since Elvis
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2007, 01:24:21 AM »
I'm gonna say it has to do with no posting quite a bit, but we can't blame the rules, cause they're there because they gotta be. It would really suck if someone got pissed and closed us down.

That being said, I've seen a number of pics and videos of the lovely lady. My favorite is one where she is being given what can only be called a breast massage. The greatest thing about it, aside from the sheer size and pendulosity of the breasts is the fact that she ENJOYS it. You can see that she physically enjoys having her breasts played with and rubbed and such. That to me is one of the biggest turn on's, when a girl's breast are as much fun for her as for us. *grin*

Iowa "And that's my two cents worth" Guy

*

Carter

  • Video Tycoon
  • 816
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2007, 01:31:19 AM »
Personally, It's always been my opinion that if a model won't allow her pictures to be posted here, there's no reason for us to provide free publicity for her. Of course that's just my opinion as Carter Cheviot: Average Joe, not as a forum moderator.
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2007, 03:17:50 AM »
I certainly don't "blame the rules" int he sense of impuning the BEA. It's really them who don't want us posting so technically it's "their" rules.

bob
Call me Bob.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2007, 09:26:56 AM »
 While her webmaster/photographer's insistence that this site NEVER host any of his content (which resulted in the Owner's prohibition on unmorphed material of any of that group of models, which includes Miosotis) plays a part, I'd personally suggest that while some find her very appealing, some do not. Her overall appearance (IMO) may be a bit polarizing... while a large percentage of fans will enjoy some other models, I think only a somewhat smaller percentage would enthuse about Miosotis.

Just my opinion/theory... I've no statistical data to quote.

 

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2007, 03:31:36 PM »
I think she's gorgeous. I don't recall ever seeing a pair of naturals as huge as hers on a body as relatively thin and toned (and graceful it seems) as hers.

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2007, 04:00:53 PM »
I still think that her CaribModel shots are by far the best!  http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?...true#Post313266

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2007, 04:51:31 PM »
bwaaaahhh!

I'll chime in with some possible reasons:

1. I have absolutely no idea who the hell you are reffering to.

2. Perhaps it's the name. It kind of sounds like something out of biochemistry. Personally, I find the whole way that cells divide and produce new cromosomes a litle bit creepy.

3. Is she pretty? Cause some models have the boobs but the face is like ...ugh.

4. Is she fat? Cause some models have the boobs but the body is like...ugh.

5. Seriously, I have no idea who this is. I suppose I could google her and find out, but now that I've written this post it just doesn't seem right. Therefore Mitosis will probably remain as a non-sensation in the Decepticon Empire.

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2007, 05:27:16 PM »
Quote:

5. Seriously, I have no idea who this is. I suppose I could google her and find out, but know that I've written this post it just doesn't seem right. Therefore Mitosis will probably remain as a non-sensation in the Decepticon Empire.



Or... you could click on the link in the post directly above your's to see some of her pre-Daktari Lorenz photos.    

Back then, she was known as Melina.  I guess Daktari changed her "stage name" to Miosotis to avoid any confusion with Milena.

*

Hothitter

  • D Cup
  • 146
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2007, 07:33:39 PM »
I find her breathtaking.  She's my current obsession.  Incredibly exotic, quite beautiful, and mind-bendingly large.  Sigh.

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2007, 09:10:10 PM »
I really like her too.  Not being able to post her pics here is the way it is.  Every1 loves those copyright laws and im sure BEA doesnt want its nuts sued off cuase of it.  Just search for her.  Im sure she well pop up.  Gotta love boobs that go to the belly button.
MX0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.