*

SAMU

  • BANNED USER
  • 290
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #180 on: August 21, 2007, 12:33:24 AM »
I posted the message here about that site yesterday and, while the site was there for months, it is gone now.

While I can't be certain that BEA is responsible and has become a malicious site, there have been too many suspicious incidents when I visit and overtly belicose policies for me to continue to visit and post here.

I logout now, never to return.

Ciao bella.

SAMU

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2007, 12:38:29 AM »
Quote:

Palomine,

Your rant contains a number of obvious mistakes. I have a distorted view of reality? Mistakes of the kind you make are by definition a distortion of reality.

Mistakes of the kind you made stem from narcissistic mendacity. Not to say thet you are dishonest. You are as open in your mendacity as I am truthfull about my piracy.

You are being disingenuous in your pretense to moral superiority.
You are not a pirate? Lets look at the facts.

Do you use shareware programs or games without regestering them? If you don't then I would say that is as honorable as it is unbeleiveable. Is your copy of ACDsee regestered? Mine is. The rules here don't say that you can't steal copyrighted material. They just say that you can't steal "too much" or steal from sites that have specificaly asked you not to. If you fabricate your own definition of theft then I guess you are not stealing.

Most of these entertainers would not even be making as much as they are were it not for the exposure brought about by the sharing of of pirated material. I'm not shedding too many tears because they are not getting every penny they  think they have comming to them. Likewise software designers. Why does "version 2.0 3.etc. 4.etc." take away tools that were in the first version? Do they take it away in version 2 so they can sell them back to you in version 3?
I pay for what I admire.I pay entertainers by going to their shows and putting cash in their hand. This cuts out the middle man who only pays them pennies on the dollar.  

I won't apologige for being a pirate. I think everyone who uses a computer is. My only concern is whether a pirate is malicious, benign or generous.  

I am certain that generous pirates, while they may not be making as much as they think they should, are making more than malicious pirates do.

You write that you didn't much appreciate my stereo pictures. That's not what you said at the time. But opinions can change and you are entitles to yours. This change of opinion is typical of the kind mendacious distortion of reality exhibited by your post. Because of this mendacity your claim to moral superiority is unsupportable.




Me pointing out the plainly obvious flaws in your logic is neither a rant nor evidence of any claim of moral superiority... you simply apply those labels in an ineffective attempt to refute facts: you posted your opinion, such as it was... and thus invited response, which I provided. My response was hardly a rant, and I did not and do not make any claim to moral superiority. Inconvenient for you... yes, I know.

Were your statement more firmly grounded in common sense, fairness, or objectivity, it wouldn't be so easy for folks (myself included) to shoot holes in it. Go re-read your post... you'll see how silly some of what you say sounds. If you cannot, then I suspect you've got bigger issues to deal with beyond how the BEA Owner's rules are cramping your porn collecting habits.

No one here has fabricated a definition of what constitutes theft and what does not... the Owner of this site simply expects you to abide by his policies... the rules that exist only to keep this community afloat as they've done for more than a decade now. He's decided what can be posted here and what cannot... if those decisions make the BEA such a 'backwater' for you, I can't imagine why you're still here.

 

*

SAMU

  • BANNED USER
  • 290
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2007, 04:21:13 AM »
Just one more

Edited by mod: well, clearly Samu couldn't manage to whine and moan about how the BEA Owner's policies get in the way of his personal quest (to download an 8th or 64th of all the copyrighted content on the internet) without eventually posting a lurid recitation of what he imagines to be the legal ramifications of those policies.

Such a post is not only a serious violation of the Owner's rules, it is potentially harmful to the site and can not be tolerated. He's been banned: NOT for expressing his dislike of the Owner's policies, nor for his avowed promotion of content piracy on a vast scale, nor for his amateurish rationalizations attempting to justify his behavior, but simply for his choice to violate his user agreement in such a egregious fashion.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2007, 05:43:26 AM »
so.... why isn't miosotis a bigger sensation?

answer: cuz she's still natural... get implants go bigger  
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2007, 08:59:15 AM »
 I think she should be more popular too, so mant of her pics just blow my mind out of this universe, I really did think she was what this community was waiting for. I agree with Iowa guy about how hot it was seeing her enjoying the hands kneading her massive planets.

 I'll own up and say that while I'm a big fan of Jenny Hill, Sammy, Deja and others, I generally prefer white women(Chaz is in my top faves, I think she is a must have had black and white parents, so she has best qualities of both races), there is really nothing you can do about your attraction to certain races, but it really is'nt that different from me not being crazy about big blue eyes or bleach blonde hair, but there is times I enjoy those things too.
Drawer, occasional painter

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #185 on: August 21, 2007, 04:42:01 PM »
I feel I probably have a preference (statistically speaking) for white or asian women. But that is not to say there have not been MANY black female exceptions over the years. And Miosotis takes the cake. I detect in her pics a language barrier, nothing more. Maybe even some shyness, shyness which is overwhelmed tremendously by her her beauty (she has a sweet face, serene almost, if a tad bit weary/tolerant) and especially by her gigantic breasts.

In video clips of her I have seen she actually is playful and moves better than, say for example, Christina or even Merilyn.

The fact that her huge breasts hang down to her waist and her nipples are peering around corners two steps ahead of her only makes her more astounding. Luckily for her and us her exceptionally huge boobs maintain a nice shape always. I assume she is still quite young.

Quote:

 I think she should be more popular too, so mant of her pics just blow my mind out of this universe, I really did think she was what this community was waiting for. I agree with Iowa guy about how hot it was seeing her enjoying the hands kneading her massive planets.

 I'll own up and say that while I'm a big fan of Jenny Hill, Sammy, Deja and others, I generally prefer white women(Chaz is in my top faves, I think she is a must have had black and white parents, so she has best qualities of both races), there is really nothing you can do about your attraction to certain races, but it really is'nt that different from me not being crazy about big blue eyes or bleach blonde hair, but there is times I enjoy those things too.



*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2007, 08:26:57 PM »
Quote:

 I think she should be more popular too, so mant of her pics just blow my mind out of this universe, I really did think she was what this community was waiting for.


She is what I've been waiting for. Can't speak for the rest of the community though. I've long said that if one could get Miosotis, Milena Velba & Fu-ko in one photo, I'd probably die and go to heavean and then come back for seconds
Quote:

I agree with Iowa guy about how hot it was seeing her enjoying the hands kneading her massive planets.


The term "monster-bombs" was invented for Lorna Morgan but can equally be applied to Miosotis's endowments

Quote:

I'll own up and say that while I'm a big fan of Jenny Hill, Sammy, Deja and others, I generally prefer white women...there is really nothing you can do about your attraction to certain races, but it really is'nt that different from me not being crazy about big blue eyes or bleach blonde hair, but there is times I enjoy those things too.


Fair enough. Having a preference is one thing, but when some people make such a preference known, they too often veer into racist speech/action ("I've never seen an attractive woman of the <fill-in-the-blank> race", "All <fill-in-the-blank> women are ugly", etc.)
Quote:

(Chaz is in my top faves, I think she is a must have had black and white parents, so she has best qualities of both races),


As the late doggo was able to confirm, yes indeed, the supernatural Chaz is of biracial descent.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2007, 08:42:16 PM »
Miosotis blows me away (I wish!). I do have a weakness for black busty women. Their breasts often have a way of defying gravity that others rarely do. Fake looking blonde, white gals do little for me.

The only reason for me that she isn't more popular is that most of her pics aren't able to be posted here.

*

j99

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 40
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #188 on: August 22, 2007, 11:17:13 PM »
Maybe she just hasn't been around long enough.  Nadine's pictures can't be posted, either, but there's been plenty of discussion about her.  Maybe it's her odd name?

Although it's nearly impossible to say who's my favorite, if I had to , right now, I would say Miosotis... those boobs are simply incredible.

<<The term "monster-bombs" was invented for Lorna Morgan but can equally be applied to Miosotis's endowments>>

Lorna's are certainly "monster-bombs"... but Miosotis goes beyond "monster."

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #189 on: August 23, 2007, 01:13:10 AM »
Quote:

Maybe she just hasn't been around long enough.


Welll...she and Milena Velba came out roughly within a year of themselves, and besides, other models have seemingly come out of nowhere and hit the real big time with mere word-of-mouth publicity.
Quote:

Nadine's pictures can't be posted, either, but there's been plenty of discussion about her.  Maybe it's her odd name?


Are you telling me that "Miosotis" isn't as odd a name as "Merilyn"? Although I must admit that I have often joked that her stage name sounds like some sort of biological process or something

Quote:

Although it's nearly impossible to say who's my favorite, if I had to , right now, I would say Miosotis... those boobs are simply incredible.


Among black models, she is truly primus inter pares right now.

Quote:

<<The term "monster-bombs" was invented for Lorna Morgan but can equally be applied to Miosotis's endowments>>

Lorna's are certainly "monster-bombs"... but Miosotis goes beyond "monster."


True again. What superlative could be appended to the term "monster-bombs" to adequately describe her?
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #190 on: August 24, 2007, 10:18:22 AM »
I can settle this debate.  Miosotis is amazing.  If she lived in the US or in Brittain, you can believe she'd be a bigger sensation.  Next question?

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #191 on: August 24, 2007, 03:51:08 PM »
Exactly. She IS amazing.

Her proportions are off the chart in Chelsea territory, except she's natural and her enormous boobs are still bouyant, round, and she herself is beautiful, shapely.

And there is no shortage of pics and/or exposure of her. It's only around here. (Zzzzzz.....)

The camera loves her and she seems at ease in front of it, and at ease with herself.

*

vidiot

  • D Cup
  • 196
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #192 on: August 24, 2007, 07:25:57 PM »
Quote:

Are you telling me that "Miosotis" isn't as odd a name as "Merilyn"? Although I must admit that I have often joked that her stage name sounds like some sort of biological process or something


When I first saw the name I thought it was "mitosis", the biological process involving division of a cell nucleus.  If that is her real name, they should have chosen a stage name for her.  Her name does not help her marketability.  And if Miosotis is her stage name, they should have used her real name.

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2007, 02:48:09 AM »
Quote:

It's two things about Miosotis that make things less exciting when you think about it:
1. Her breasts are significantly different in size and the nipples point all over the shop. This is disconcerting.
2. Daktari obviously had to fly over to Barbados or somewhere to film her and so all they could do was mess around by the pool, hence the videos are dull. Also they seem to struggle to understand each other; probably don't speak the same language, she must be either English or French-speaking and Daktari is German isn't he?

In comparison both Nadine and Milena look so happy and cheerful on film and they have really lovely breasts to look at, not just big but symmetrical, hang nicely etc etc.
Miosotis is a bit more freakish to look at. She is fit though, she has a cute smile, I really like her. To me she just looks bemused and a bit sad that she finds herself earning some money the way she is. The other Daktari girls could go and get a job, they look like they have chosen a more lucrative career, but I'd be surprised if that was the case with Miosotis. And I bet her back aches.
What a bummer...Sorry if I'm depressing anybody here.




Totally agree. You could imagine Nadine living down the street, bumping into her occasionally, and seeing her out and about. Even though she's extraordinary, she's also quite normal. Mistosis doesn't have that appeal.

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2007, 09:36:01 AM »
you can't gauge how a model will be received....

in terms of sheer shock factor....sharday, milena velba,lady snow,delotta brown, alicia36j, new maria moore and mitosis have been the most startling striking chicks i've seen in last 5 years...

shocks the senses that chicks could have natural breasts that big....

once you get over the shock....there has to be something else that draws you to the chick.....she has to "do it" for you....