*

chadburton

  • E Cup
  • 408
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2005, 09:04:06 AM »
thanks man!!

I am DEAD. What a stunner...

*

Maximus

  • G Cup
  • 953
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2005, 09:09:21 AM »
Quote:

Here's another.




WOW !!!!!!!!!!

*

chadburton

  • E Cup
  • 408
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2005, 12:10:07 PM »
Its like, why didn't  Hef make HER playmate of the month, instead the latest fake breasted generic blond in this month's issue. Yawn.

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2005, 06:59:49 PM »
She's certainly attractive, but natural?  NFW.  If her nipples slid any further up her breasts, they'd be on her collarbones. See attached

Matt
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2005, 08:05:07 PM »
Ironic isn't it?

In his attempt to go beyond the 1960s societal norms regarding sex, Hugh Hefner has actually succeeded in producing a ridiculously prude and irrelevant magazine.  All because he never changed with the times.

Where Playboy was once about edgy sex, now I wouldn't mind if my Mom saw a copy on my coffee table.

Yawn, indeed.

*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2005, 05:34:45 PM »
http://www.riversofbloodproductions.com/brain_blockers_cast.htm
http://www.riversofbloodproductions.com/diora.htm

Those might be real, but they have a shape like Devin Valencia's which is exceedingly rare.  

If you go to the above website, there's a shitty MST3K-quality film called "Brain Blockers" that she starred in just one year ago.

She's a bit more chubby in the middle, but appears to have had big tits back then, too.

She looks like a different person body-wise from just one short year ago.

Check it out.

*

D_U_S_K

  • Faye Faye
  • 1161
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2005, 05:44:49 PM »
Well, you guys call them fake and turn your nose,

I'll take her.

Best Playboy cover evar.
----
The End. No More. Goodbye.

-Jessica

*

TyWebb

  • D Cup
  • 205
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2005, 10:03:20 PM »
This is from defamer.com -

Diora Baird, ‘Wedding Crashers’ Fast Learner

Diora Baird, “busty Guess model,” upcoming Playboy cover girl, and Wedding Crashers cast member (we’re not going to stretch it to “star” until we actually see the movie), is a fast learner. At an “intimate lunch” at Koi, Baird demonstrates her knowledge of Hollywood’s time-honored casting system to NY Daily News JV gossip column The Lowdown:

“Everybody has a card that says they’re a producer,” Baird confided over sushi. “And I learned very quickly that if a producer wants to have dinner with me, he doesn’t want to cast me, he wants to f- me. If he wants to call my manager and set up a meeting, then that’s another thing. You know what I mean?”

She’s almost got the system down—if a producer calls her manager to set up a meeting, he wants to save the cash for dinner and fuck her on his desk. But she’ll learn that lesson pretty quickly. Baird also insures that her phone isn’t going to stop ringing by discussing her “big, 100 percent real” breasts:

“It wasn’t until in the last year and a half that I started making fun of myself and the fact that I have big boobs,” she confided. “I never really was comfortable with my large breasts. And I went to the plastic surgeon, and almost got a breast reduction. I didn’t do it, thankfully.”
 
By the way, she stressed, they’re 100% real.

Nothing gets a producer hotter than knowing that an actress was this close to getting a breast reduction, and that they were saved by an 11th-hour embracing of her career prospects.

*

que

  • D Cup
  • 106
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2005, 10:45:23 PM »
Omg those can't be real!
I'm definatly going to see "Wedding Crashers"

*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2005, 12:37:48 AM »
They just need someone like her every month I'll reconsider a lifetime subscription to the bunny.  Any more B cups and I'll have to punch Hef myself...
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

Maximus

  • G Cup
  • 953
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2005, 08:04:50 AM »
Quote:

Omg those can't be real!
I'm definatly going to see "Wedding Crashers"





*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2005, 09:54:03 AM »
I actually just bought, for the first time in I don't know how many years, an actual copy of Playboy.  This woman is simply amazing.  We'll have to see if we can get her for PinupGlam.  It's a long shot but probably worth a call to her manager.

I know it's easy to take shots at Playboy for not having more gals like this (and I'm certainly not defending them, because they could do a MUCH better job at running things over there, for sure) but after spending a ridiculous amount of time and energy trying to find gals like this for us to shoot, I can say with great certainty that the simple turth is, there's just not that many gals out there who look like this, thus it would be hard for Playboy or anyone to consistently pack their issues with gals like her.   They simply don't exist in great quantities.


Quote:

They just need someone like her every month I'll reconsider a lifetime subscription to the bunny.  Any more B cups and I'll have to punch Hef myself...


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34151
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2005, 10:39:31 AM »
"I know it's easy to take shots at Playboy for not having more gals like this (and I'm certainly not defending them, because they could do a MUCH better job at running things over there, for sure) but after spending a ridiculous amount of time and energy trying to find gals like this for us to shoot, I can say with great certainty that the simple turth is, there's just not that many gals out there who look like this, thus it would be hard for Playboy or anyone to consistently pack their issues with gals like her. They simply don't exist in great quantities."

That's a good point, DJPFC.  I, for one, am actually kind of glad that that's the case.  I am struck harder by their appearance, and appreciate them more, when girls like this are rare than I think I would if they were a dime a dozen.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

tony77

  • C Cup
  • 82
    • http://milenavelba.blogspot.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2005, 10:44:33 AM »
yup. They're fake.
Nice tho.

T

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2005, 11:56:39 AM »
What makes you so sure?  It's repeated several times in the Playboy article (and in other articles about her) that they're 100% real and it's not outside the realm of possibility that they are.  I don't see how you can be so certain when your only evidence is an airbrushed photo.

My experience is gals won't make a huge deal about their boobs being real unless they are.  If they're fake, they usually have no commment about the subject.

Quote:

yup. They're fake.
Nice tho.

T


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!