*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2006, 10:01:36 PM »
Ember is an art student here in town. Her school is smack dab in center city so I have spotted her a couple of times,
dressed down of course, of course her most prominent features i.e. her crimson streaked mane and her heavy, perky, natural, uncontrollable bazooms are impossible to conceal.

Actually there are 2 art schools in the same area one les prestigious than Embers, nontheless for most of the day, these intersections are clogged with incredible, shapely young goths punks, hippies, all walks actually all busting out of their american apparel outfits.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2006, 10:37:43 PM »
Quote:

Ember is an art student here in town. Her school is smack dab in center city so I have spotted her a couple of times,
dressed down of course, of course her most prominent features i.e. her crimson streaked mane and her heavy, perky, natural, uncontrollable bazooms are impossible to conceal.

Actually there are 2 art schools in the same area one les prestigious than Embers, nontheless for most of the day, these intersections are clogged with incredible, shapely young goths punks, hippies, all walks actually all busting out of their american apparel outfits.



Would it be possible to get photos then?

*

imnuts

  • banned user
  • 94
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2006, 11:22:14 PM »
lol...............you said hippies.
I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old ch1ld, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes! I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*!

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2006, 01:26:59 PM »
Uh, yeah...ditto on the photos...like yesterday.

*

curiousboy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2006, 08:07:11 PM »
I love alternative women, and I love nude women, so I appreciate Suicide Girls for combining the two! (But I do question how "alternative" these girls really are -- in a sex-drenched society, posing nude for money seems rather mainstream.) This woman is absolutely gorgeous, and she displays a great deal of personality in her photos. I can't get enough of her!

*

La_Mangouste

  • C Cup
  • 81
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2006, 07:04:24 PM »
Extract: "Make money promoting SG when you open an Affiliate account! You'll receive a code that you use to link to SG which earns you money every time someone signs up from your referral!"



That's so far of what I expected of this site... So anarchy is dead finally?
Well, at least she's a hottie.

*

radiofredd

  • B Cup
  • 205
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2006, 03:13:09 PM »
how bout one from her new set?  this girl is undeniably awesome!

grin fred

*

curiousboy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2006, 05:01:47 PM »
I love that naughty look in her eye -- and how full that bra cup is! I've seen an uncountable number of hot women in my life, but this girl is right at the top of the list. Absolutely phenomenal!

*

TyWebb

  • D Cup
  • 205
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2006, 07:29:23 PM »
Here's another one from that new set.

*

rebelde

  • F Cup
  • 633
    • BoobGlam
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2006, 02:23:42 AM »
A pic from an old set: different hair colour but.....always the same fantastic boobs  

 
BoobGlam.com Owner and Webmaster.

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2006, 10:52:13 AM »
 
Quote:

 A pic from an old set: different hair colour but.....always the same fantastic boobs  




She really does have great boobs and her face and the rest of her body are also very nice.  Wish she would expand her modeling horizens beyound SC.
Good_Grip

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2006, 12:13:51 PM »
I'm just gonna lie down and drool for a while
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2006, 12:35:23 PM »
She is amazing...  I need to check out more of that new set @ SG
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2006, 09:20:17 PM »
Have you attempted to see if you could shoot with her DJPFC?

*

wilfriedrpunkt

  • C Cup
  • 80
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2006, 10:03:20 PM »
I have 5 folder pics of her, if there is any interests, i would like to share this