*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2006, 02:19:50 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

LMAO
Attack Of The Killer Booby!!!
just when you thought boobs were safe.


loll i know but only attacks of love from my boobies.




LMAO, love attacking boobies. hmmm, sounds like fun to me.
*Puts on a helmet, just in case of injury*
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2006, 04:24:59 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LMAO
Attack Of The Killer Booby!!!
just when you thought boobs were safe.


loll i know but only attacks of love from my boobies.




LMAO, love attacking boobies. hmmm, sounds like fun to me.
*Puts on a helmet, just in case of injury*


your comments are funny.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2006, 04:28:18 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

 

I try my best


so tell me more about you please.




Well my name is John as you already know, I'm 21 and from the UK and I enjoy tv, video games and the internet

I love this forum, it gives me my daily recommended dosage of beautiful/sexy women which I don't see during the day


i am glad to know you john.any time you want email me here and i will give you my off site email ok.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2006, 04:31:50 AM »
Quote:

Whoa, can't believe I only just now noticed this thread ...

Lisa, your shirt may ID as "race girl" -- but would you ever consider being a "Renaissance girl"?  There are societies -- one Renaissance and one medieval, I believe -- where women get to show a lot of their stuff in centuries-old blouses and corsets.  I suspect you would look really great like that.  Maybe your alias could be Lady Elisabeth Pinkerton, something like that ...


i should take somme photos of my self dressed up like that.i bet i would be so skiny in a corset.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2006, 12:26:32 PM »
I agree with GI.  Theres alot of lovly ladies we get to interact with that we would normally not!  Ive seen your vids before and always consider them great.  U have your own specail look.  Hope to see more of you around here.
Master"great to me another wonderful lady"X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2006, 02:15:18 PM »
Quote:

I agree with GI.  Theres alot of lovly ladies we get to interact with that we would normally not!  Ive seen your vids before and always consider them great.  U have your own specail look.  Hope to see more of you around here.
Master"great to me another wonderful lady"X0


who me thank you i am just being my self though.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2006, 02:17:52 PM »
Quote:

I echo that one.  I love going to the Ren Fairs to see those outfits.  Imagine the GREAT PINK LISA in something like this:
 


me in that no way the top does not show any clevage.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

somnophorev2

  • F Cup
  • 648
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2006, 02:26:58 PM »
Quote:

Me in that no way the top does not show any clevage.




I woman that knows to show off one of her best features! Cleavage is fantastic, I suggest we have a National Cleavage Day!

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2006, 03:10:59 PM »
Lisa, I think bignat's idea is more of the whole goof of cleavage fighting against and defeating a blouse like that.  There are pics around here -- I think mainly from master morpher Zorro -- that show how all that can be worn in such a way as to show off and reinforce cleavage instead of hiding it.  In other words -- you don't have to conform to any "modest" costume, sweetheart, when you can make IT conform to YOUR body.  It makes for wild contrast, like the Mona Lisa being so busty that she accidentally has one of those Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunctions ...

*

Kopy Kat

  • G Cup
  • 3478
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2006, 08:59:50 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Pink Lisa, were you ever on Blackplanet?


i still am.




Oh narf. I thought that was somebody who stole your identity or something. Can you email the BP address to me? Tanx.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

*

Hagis2k

  • E Cup
  • 276
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2006, 09:36:08 PM »
Yes pictures of lisa in that outfit would be pretty cool

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2006, 12:51:37 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pink Lisa, were you ever on Blackplanet?


i still am.




Oh narf. I thought that was somebody who stole your identity or something. Can you email the BP address to me? Tanx.


blackplanet.com/sexbunny24 i think that is the url i am not sure.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

Fuzzy

  • G Cup
  • 894
    • http://members.bearchive.com/~Fuzzy/
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2006, 03:15:45 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

I echo that one.  I love going to the Ren Fairs to see those outfits.  Imagine the GREAT PINK LISA in something like this:
 


me in that no way the top does not show any clevage.




Pack your boobs in there and I bet it will...

Fuzzy

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2006, 02:06:06 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I echo that one.  I love going to the Ren Fairs to see those outfits.  Imagine the GREAT PINK LISA in something like this:
 


me in that no way the top does not show any clevage.




Pack your boobs in there and I bet it will...

Fuzzy


wont work the top is leather and has no give to it so i could never fit that top on my body.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2006, 02:15:01 AM »
Quote:




 
 i hope you like my videos.


the video is fixed now.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™