*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 12:42:08 PM »
As I write this my windows are open, which is a bit of a surprise -- we are warned that temperatures will plunge and that snow may soon sprinkle, but meanwhile it is downright springlike out there, and so I am all the more inspired to have gotten out to the club today.

Today?  Today.  It is Thursday, not my usual Friday -- and the supreme house girl "Kyra" (see above) pointed that very fact out to me.  I told her I usually catch the headliners' matinee, but today I want just to see the girls, which she found sweet.

It's a calculated risk, deciding to see dancer after dancer -- partly because these deals out other dancers.  Having long been intrigued by "Cathedral" (see above), I finally saw her putting in the first dance of the day (itself a strange thing, as the first dance is usually a warm-up, a confidence builder for some lower echelon dancer, and it's taken almost as a given that no one may pay her any mind so early in the afternoon), so I snatched her up -- but "Esmerelda" (see above), the intriguing new black dancer, was after her.  It was good sitting out "Esmerelda" this time, though -- it just so happened that an older black gentleman I'd never seen before sat himself down to her, and it looks like they bonded well.

"Cathedral" is beautiful, well-built, with subtly augmented breasts -- ahh, but it was interesting in the booth, she was a bit standoffish with them, she gave me pretty much everything but the boobs were just for looking.  A shame, of course -- the ideal of seeing a headliner is to get some chick with dazzling good looks to whack your face with her twin volleyballs -- but she was worth the closeup.

Honestly, corny but true: attitude is key.  I've been royally seduced by women who had almost NO breasts to speak of, whereas when some busty darling acts circumspect about her obvious bustiness, and her attitude isn't as interesting, then she's not that competitive.

More later ..,

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 12:53:47 PM »
Next up was "January," who I suspect was the sharp-featured and highly contortionist "UFO 2" (see above) I had noted earlier.  "January" was built lean, even in the breasts, but she had great energy and candor.  I found out she had lived in Baltimore but now lives up in the mountains, making for one heck of a commute.  She was the first one to ever DIRECTLY hit me up for a drink, which I didn't mind.  She likes to be alone in the mountains, she enjoys drink -- it does set the male imagination racing, I admit.  She said she's into "guy things" like hunting and fishing.  I wound up taking in two dances with her.

Next came "Kyra."  Forget Mary -- there's something about "Kyra."  Is it the vague fleeting resemblances to Julia Roberts?  I'd be more inclined to say it has to do with how constantly liquid she is as she moves.  I'm not sure what it is, but she's gives ma "pampered" feeling, which of course is good.  Anyhow, before I knew it I had FOUR dances with her.

I also learned that next Friday, the place will be celebrating her birthday.  So that confirms it: I may finally get Claudia Monet in the booth, but I'm already signed up to be "Kyra's" living breathing birthday present.  "I'm too old for presents -- just bring yourself, baby," she advised me.  Will do.

My head is still buzzing with reflections on the day ... if my head ever settles down, I may contribute more ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 12:51:44 AM »
Call me wacky, but I'm actually looking forward more to helping "Kyra" celebrate her birthday than I am to the return of Claudia Monet -- although both at once is nice.  T minus 80 hours and counting ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2006, 01:18:14 PM »
Aaaaand -- I'm back.  Another nice day in the 'Burgh, sort of "chilled yet springlike" more than early winter.

A successful day -- I got to be alone with my birthday girl AND Claudia Monet.  Claudia's hard-rockin' persona was a bit intense last time, and kept me at bay, but this time she was simply playful and outgoing and I HAD to get a dance out of her ... but first things first.

I'm appreciating the local house girls more all the time.  First one up had it rough, first dance always has a bit of an aloof crowd, but then the next dance was "Cathedral" and I decided to sit down and slip dollars her way.  Next was a somewhat heavy-built but still very curvy, friendly, and mobile "Raffaela."  Then there was a "Sandrine" and in particular a "Mavis," who came out like some pinstriped businesswoman and started shedding her threads.  She had the look of some winsome longhaired blonde suburban beauty, and I could see myself getting "Mavis" alone someday.

I got a bit anxious, because "Kyra" was staying at the bar with old favorites (what can I say, I'm a relative newcomer) and I wanted her on stage -- but it was already time for Claudia.  Claudia was already mingling in the crowd before hand, teasing some guy setting up her lighting on stage by giving his a dollar like he was a stripper.

Claudia RECOGNIZED me -- which blows my mind, because it was so long ago.  She remembers a lowlight, where she gave me a bottle of lotion and I inadvertently hit her eye (and to think, I'm lousy at "cooterball" -- what are the odds?), but thse trusted me with the lotion all over again and we fared much better.  I also knew "When this woman invites you to do something, rise and participate!"  So she had me clench a photo of her in my teeth -- then she enfolded my face in her bosom and snatched it back away with the power of her cleavage.

More specifics ast a later time ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2006, 05:43:32 PM »
Can't quite figure out what Claudia's wearing, but she wears it well, sort of a female classic Michael Jackson, an excuse to wear a hat and sunglasses and to have fun holding her crotch.  She's in a black suit that looks studded with rhinestones, and it comes flinging off her pretty quickly, which is good because she packs a sparkly bikini top very fully.  She does good engaging each man at the stage, myself included with the cleavage suction and the loction.  The great thing about Claudia is that she's not simply some video or photo gal who tries a bit of dancing around, she's a committed performer, a small package with of course the long platinum lioness hair and an interesting sort of Middle Eastern face with wide dark eyes.

It takes her a while to come down after her show, but luckily one tradition is back: all the girls at once up on stage again.  "Kyra" of course is up there -- and they announce that "Kyra" is the birthday girl and will be having her own dance.  Claudia's still taking a while, so I figure Hang it and I sit back down.

Dopey but true, I got "Kyra" a card, though one fellow who's a regular fixture has been handing out flowers all day, so of course she get's a couple.  Still no Claudia, so I whisk "Kyra" away when she comes down.

A thing I have to remember about the booths: they don't all have mirrors ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 06:01:15 PM »
The thing is, "Kyra" knows how to use mirrors, not just the ones in the back of the booth (which I guess helps the dancer, 'cause the man has his back to it) but the side ones too.  As she dances for me, she and I have fun checking out the side view, the odd candid photo we make over there.

I admit I haven't quite figured out what it is about her, and she laughs and says "Never figure a woman out, that ruins everything!"  Mmm, but I CAN specify a thing or two.  First, she moves damn well, she's a little too skinny but there's no denying how her sinuous motion helps curve her.  Another is the very long hair (blonde, but in her case more honey than platinum) that seems to block out everything else and creat a personal face-to-face space for you.  Also, there's something loving about her, with her hot breath and ear-nibbling.  You add that to her cheeriness and offbeat beauty and it all starts making sense.

The candor during a dance can get unexpectedly involved.  She says she associates her birthday with her grandmother's death, so she always prefers to celebrate one or two days early, and I tell her that was the same with my mother, my grandfather held out one more day so that he wouldn't die on her birthday either.  She's being given a bit of a tough time, she's fighting back a cold -- it's easy to give her a hug and a kiss afterward.

Funny thing about kisses -- in this place they seem to take on an extra sacred intimacy, teasing and the brushing of fingertips is fine but kissing would be overmuch.  So with "Kyra," kisses are perfunctory and gentle.

Slightly awkward -- I've had the birthday girl, but I'm still hooked on Claudia ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2006, 06:13:19 PM »
Usually the headliner makes it back to a designated corner with a table and couch where she hands out photos and DVDs and such -- but not so our Claudia, she's roaming the bar.  She is continually sweet and thankful -- whatever was I afraid of the first time around!?

More and more I appreciate that there is a Dance of the Breasts.  I think I dig my Brandi and Jada in part because they exuberantly wallop me with their knockers, but then you get a gal like "Cathedral" and she's more careful.  Same turns out to be true with Claudia -- in all our rubbing around my hands glide over her breasts, and then she says she usually doesn't go for that, so I'm a good boy after that and no harm done, but still, she leans back on top of me and lets me look down as she cups them and I think, The promised land, so close and yet so far.  But she has a lot of good attitude, lots of smiles, sort of a slow motion tigress.  She asks if I can make it back -- alas, no.

And the necessary moment to take a breath and de-erect myself before walking out.  I notice in passing one house girl with a story all her own -- but ah, later.  

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 08:50:49 PM »
(panting) Does this club have a name?
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 08:31:04 AM »
Why, yes.  It does.

A little more seriously: I'm very struck by someone from no less than the NYC area envying a Pittsburgh club -- hey, if I can entice you to come out here, maybe you can have me over sometime.  When Lovette was out here she mentioned a Chicago club which sounds really good.  I'm not really sure the club itself is so terribly unique -- if it comes across well in this thread, it may just be that I've been very slowly developing my patronage there for nearly a year.  Another thing I tend not to mention -- which is why these outings are rather infrequent -- is that this is EXPENSIVE, at least for a working-class schlub like me.  A double dance with a favorite like "Kyra" is sixty bucks and I blew eighty on Claudia -- not that they're not worth it, but it's a habit I need to keep under control.

I also can't promise same results for anyone else.  Me, I play it cool and sweet, what I lack in raucous humor I make up for with actual talk.  I'm finding this to be sort of a journalistic adventure, and I've been getting all kinds of insights.  Someone else, though -- someone who gets around more and knows better -- might find it dull.  It's all in what you want and what you're looking for.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 12:19:53 PM »
Did a funny thing -- I just now waded a few pages deep into some advanced-Google research into the club's history.

You know that saying "Follow your passion"?  It's good advice.

The history of the place is FASCINATING.  It goes way, way back, to when entertainers like Ella Fitzgerald and Sammy Davis Jr. hung out there.  More recently, though, some fuddy-duddy organization called the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust has been lusting after the club's land.  The club is a lone island of good old-fashioned adult entertainment in the ever-sprawling pastel yuppieness that is today's downtown Pittsburgh.

Granted, a lot of that had to go.  There was a time when a major street like Liberty Avenue was simply embarrassing.  Also, about thirty years ago there were some violent crimes associated with the place.

But the place is run tight and clean today, with a rap sheet not much worse than that of many a college fraternity.  The Trust offered the owner two million dollars for it and he said Uh uh, no deal.  I found a more recent article, from 2005, in which a Trust member says, Oh, give us another five years and they'll finally cave in.

So now I've GOT to go to this club.  Maybe not more often, but I can't give up on it either -- because in addition to being a showcase for wonderful sexual illusionists (as I think of them), it is a final gasp of any honest memory of what that elusive phrase "quality of life" is all about.  This city has been run into generic blandness by an endless wave of clueless fuckheads.  ENOUGH!  If being a good customer can help a little to keep the place defiantly afloat, then I've got to do it.

This is a matter of CIVIC PRIDE, by God!

And, besides, I do dig some of those house girls.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 02:58:43 PM »
Bind, bind, bind, bind, bind.  Man, am I ever in a bind.

To date, I have enjoyed complaining that the club has had rather slim pickings this year -- an enjoyable complaint, because it means that I get to take it easy spending any money there.

However, I have just now checked their website -- and they are looking SOLID all the way to the end of the year, genuinely interesting gals from tomorrow straight through New Year's.

If I'm not careful, I could blow a small fortune -- during the holiday season yet, and I'm not Santa Claus.

It's going to be a dilemma.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 10:40:53 AM »
For this, my 4321st post, I'm going to make a confession.

I am not Murdock.

"No one said you were -- and who's Murdock?" might be a reasonable response.  The thing is, when I started going nearly a year ago, a girl sat by me and asked me my name, and I gave it, and then she said she was Scarlett -- but I rather doubted she had that much in common with Miss Johansson, or even Miss O'Hara.  So thereafter I figured, They have aliases, I have an alias.  I chose Murdock -- short, vaguely recognizable, admittedly macho-corny (think of Dwight Schultz from The A-Team, if not Daredevil's real name), and distinctive, plus with a different spelling it's the name of a street one block from where I live -- and I've been building the Murdock resume there ever since.  So far as I'm concerned, whenever I'm in the club, I'm Murdock.  (No one's pushed me on it, but if they ever wanted a full name, I would say Murdock Rush, in honor of the "rush" that the right stripper can give me.)

I mention this boring fact, to get on with another -- namely, I'm dropping all the coy quotation marks around the names.  Suffice it to say, if you ever make the pilgrimage here and wonder "Where's Kyra?  Where's Belladonna?  Where's Cathedral?  Where's Esmerelda?  Where's Mavis?  Where's January?", I will only explain "Schmuck, I told you in the beginning, these are my own fictionalizations."

I need to concentrate on the names, because I must think ahead.  There are three house girls in particular I want to focus on: Esmerelda, and two I never discussed much before,  Sandrine and Aria.  To do that, though, I will need to outsteer two polar opposites, Kyra the charmer and Belladonna the she-shark.  To do all that and still be able to get in Amber Love herself will be quite a juggle.

These are my plans for noon Friday as they stand right now ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2006, 12:34:20 PM »
Strange day -- it started out windy and rainy, while warm, and right this minute it's just plain nice -- but the plunge of winter is expected.

Today was a washout, but a sweet one.  This was one of the strange days when I get to go in without paying the cover charge -- I walk in and the host simply isn't there to ask me for it, so I go ahead in and have my beer.

I fed out singles to enduring favorites, like Cathedral and Kirstie.  The ladies particularly appreciated me because I actually bothered to come up to the stage and give tips, whereas some new contingency right behind me were just standing by hoping to sneak a peek, so the dancers made a special effort for me to have exclusive -- or at least close-up -- glimpses of their naked vulvas.  (Vulvae?)  Some men play it halfway, staying at the bar while occasionally walking across and handing a tip, but no so today. a shame.

I was loaded -- that is to say, budgeted -- for bear, but it gradually dawned on me that AMber Love simply was not showing.  A mystery!  I needed it cleared up -- and looking back on today, I really should have grabbed a dance with Kirstie, because she's great for "dishing" on what's really happening behind the scenes.  But I waited Kirstie out, and then Kyra came out -- and that was pretty much my day there, chatting with Kyra, having her really give of herself in her stage dance for me, and then having a quadruple dance with her back in a double-mirrored booth.

I have seriously got to ask myself: what IS it about Kyra?  I wonder if I really do have any control over this.  What can I say, she moves beautifully and makes me feel loved -- but still, I'm not in love, I'm not even infatuated, I'm just ... WEAK around her, I just sit there in the booth and she asks "Another dance?" and in my (non-alcoholocally) intoxicated voice I sigh "Okay!"  I've got to put myself through some ritual, or get a talisman -- a necktie, a hat, sunglasses, anything -- to ward off her magnificent power over me.

And it's got to be soon, too, because Darien Vain is coming next week, who sounds very intriguing, and after her Summer Leigh -- and come year's end I'm expecting my Brandi Morgan.

So, yes, I should have snagged Kirstie -- but Kyra was willing to "dish" a little as well.  Turns out Amber Love pushes herself as a fitness model, and showed up at the club -- FAT.  The club wasn't going to stand for that, so that was it for her, no deal.

I remarked that Kyra is awfully fit, and she said, No, she's got junk in her trunk.   Couldn't prove it by me -- her "trunk" is fair, soft, round, pillowy and inviting, and all without being particularly large either.  I told her I like  her "trunk," and the dances were on.  "Amber Love's loss, your gain," I told her.  "When all else fail, you're my headliner."  And she is too.

Part of it is ongoing investment.  I like sitting out there, and having a nifty little HISTORY with Kyra -- I'm slipping her singles as cheaply as any other chump, but she knows what I've been good for, and am still good for, and so she's  wrapping her legs me and hunching her womanhood right at me and draping her hair all over my face and breathing hard in my ear, and they've got to be wondering "How does THIS schmuck rate?"

I rate, boys.  I rate.  

*

Mech

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 30
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2006, 03:32:41 PM »
I hate you Druul, I really really hate you...LOL


I haven't been there since Lovette was there. I guess it's time to go back

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 08:35:25 AM »
Hey, don't hate me for "Kyra," she's there pretty regularly for anyone to check out.  Of course, your own mileage may vary -- "Kyra" (so named because I get a Kyra Sedgwick vibe off her -- oh, would that I could pass for Kevin Bacon) may seem too skinny and geeky for some, a BEA man may better appreciate "Cathedral" or "Kirstie," also regulars.

But I do think the headliners are lookin' up -- Darien Vain next week and Summer Leigh the week after look promising, so sure, fell free to stop on down.  Beyond that, not so sure -- can't quite get a fix on Naomi Knight, and Brandi Morgan is a personal fave but I don't know widely I (want to) recommend her.  To me this is all one giant countdown to Jada DeVille come the end of January, but that's a whole other story.

Anyhow -- I have figured out how to counteract Kyra's power over me.  I once corresponded with Irish McCalla (Zorro knows about her), the woman who played Sheena, Queen of the Jungle on TV in the Fifties, and I got a T-shirt from her.  I will wear the T-shirt of Queen Sheena to help keep my wits about me when dealing with "Kyra" -- or "Belladonna," for that matter.

Remember, everyone: visit your local club a nicer man and you'll have a nicer time.  I'll be back -- without quotation marks.