First, a note back to Berk -- It's funny, how I was really hooked on Alias when it was on, and now I find it difficult to make the plunge into any of the local station's late night reruns. But true enough, Jennifer Garner makes me proud to be a native of West Virginia (not often enough that happens). I rather suspect she got the name Sydney as a subliminal ad for Disney, ABC-TV's owner. However, my sweet ex-Angelena Chicana Sydney down at Blush is simply my code name for her -- and, as I say, if anyone ever needs more data I can PM them and give the non-aliases, along with my awfully obscure rationales for my aliases. What all DOES generate the alias Sydney? You might be surprised ...
Awright, my Brandi Morgan was back, so I HAD to go back down today -- and I wound up spending seven hours downtown, mostly in Blush, for the chance to catch Brandi TWICE. The club is now trying something called a "businessman's special" on Thursdays and Fridays at 6:30 PM -- and, eh, it may be a bit too raucous and crowded and smoky for me after all, but it was worth two Brandi performances.
The experience did make me wish -- not at all for the first time, and I would think not the last -- that I was a richer man, because Brandi's performance **91** just before the new shift of house girls began, and that selection was extra luscious. Blast, but I was too strapped and also too tired out, having been up since 10 PM the night before, so I left them go for a better time. I must also say, the dancer lineup was extra sketchy today, there was very little match between the official online list and who actually showed up. Here I thought I would finally land the ambitious Cari, or waste time with the beautiful Libra, or finally meet the fleeting mysterious Feather -- but no, none of those showed.
Instead, the "eyes" very much had it today. Eyes always have great power, but they were workin' extra hard today. I first noticed the power of eyes with a new dancer named Brigham (name seems both masculine and Mormon, but what the hey). She had a good enough face, oddly reminding me of singer Judy Colins back in her Eighties heyday, and we were locking eyes enough that when she caught me standing around during another girl's dance I figured Why not? And that power carried on with Titania, a very classic blonde beauty, and Tommie, a small lively exotic girl, and Aria (see above) who was a full throttle party machine today, just going whoosh-whoosh-whoosh through booth dance partners and I very nearly got caught up in her momentum.
But first, the best eyes were Brandi's. (It usually helps with recognition if a dancer knows I e-mailed her -- turns out Brandi has a new e-address, which she gave me and I've already availed myself of). Brandi herself continues to be a perfect busty blonde girly-girl doll of a woman, but her eyes had power today. First dance: she came out like a backwoods woman in strategically ripped jeans to the tune of Gretchen Wilson's "Redneck Woman," with a big white hat too, and she happily recognized me and gave me a couple of mamma-slamma greetings while working the stage crowd and steadily stripping down to her black but dazzle-studded lingerie. Her third song was basic but satisfying, getting out the fake fur rug and then squirting lotion all over her naked body, before finally inciting us to snatch pics of her that were adhering to her breasts, with our teeth no less.
Catching her after the first show, she just let the whole "setting up shop in the corner" bit slide and came with me suitcase and all to the booth. It is sweet, sweet sorrow, now living in this time when copping a busty feel is evidently verboten, but Brandi is an understanding and gracious soul and gave me some good smotherings between a lot of evocative dance moves -- personally, I'm a sucker for the head thrown back past my own shoulder while I look directly down into the woman hefting her own breasts. We got a bit updated, she mentioned that her birthday is May 31, and we hugged -- and I said I would come check her out again. Which I did ...