*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2007, 07:03:25 AM »
I passed on Saturday, but the dancer schedule for this week said last night was the best to go a-hunting for house girls, so I did.  These should be my last posts before the triumphant arrival of Jada DeVille in about 51 hours (1 PM EST Friday Feb 2).  What sucks is that I come so close to garnering a nice big even fifty views pwer post, and then I have to knock that ratio back down with my verbosity.  Anyhow, last night enjoyed a great success, so here's the report --

It was slow going at first.  There were a couple of so-so dancers who I'll refer to as Lockley and Charlene.  Lockley was a nice tally haughty wild-haired blonde, but she did not pass what I call the Letha Weapons test, which is to say that she was okay as a statid still-photo visual treat but lacked that spark which I associate with Letha in motion.  Her dance pretty well did nothing.  Charlene was a slim blonde gal, nice enough, game enough, but just not much spark to her either.

Things perked up with the arrival of Mavis.  Mavis is more handsome than beautiful, but she has tumbling dark curls and a great attitude.  We kept smiling and joking back and forth at each other and it was if the energy she was getting off me kept building and building, like a breeder reactor, as the dance progressed she became more athletic, whipping her clothes off with greater enthusiasm.  So I figured, Test drive her.  She was wearing a variant on the schoolgirl getup, with plaid mini and even a plaid tie over her nice white (and easily dispensed with) shirt, so she had fun with my scarf which was the same matching red-plaid pattern!  A good basic dancer, worth the tryout.

Also, I decided it had been too long since I had bothered to get in a dance with a veteran favorite, Kirstie, so last night I got that as well.  She looked more beautiful this time -- though I think what really excites me about Kirstie is her willingness to "dish" on what is happening with the club and the girls behind the scenes, and she wasn't so much up for that.

Finally, there was a REAL breakthrough, this being the dancer who I call --

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2007, 07:11:57 AM »
Libra.

Libra?  Libra.  Something about her puts me in mind of Iman, whether as Nina in the movie No Way Out or the nicely-mascaraed Martia in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.  I think I've got it narrowed down: Kyra is the most personally bewitching dancer, Heidi the most hawtly glamorous (or glamorously hawt), and Libra is the most lyrically beautiful.  As luck would have it, she is also sweet, fun, energetic and a good dancer to boot.  She is not at all shy about shaking her nice full booty and an interestingly prominent vulva for lengthy inspection, though I continue to be more of a leg, face and breast man.  I caught up with her at the side booth and excalimed "Oh, lovely!" at the prospect of getting a dance in for me.  Inevitably, that dance got me hard, and there was an "Oh, God!" of surprised delight when she brushed my hardness.  When a lyrically beautiful woman blurts "Oh, God!" with delight over your hardness, that's a whole lot of the meaning of life right there.  What's wild is that she hails from Pittsburgh's South Side!  She looks like she got imported from Ethiopia or whereve, but no, she is of our town.  I guess our town IS good for something.

So it was a good night -- and if I'm feeling REALLY ambtious, I may even start posting a listing of dancers ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2007, 07:23:15 AM »
The rankings thus far.  Remember that I fictionalize names, but will give real names via PM to those who may actually attend.  Also, these are highly subjective, and it's possible that a low judgment is due to a girl simply having a bad night.

1. KYRA.  No surprise.

2. LIBRA.  Yes, she has skyrocketed this high from nowhere.

3. HEIDI.  Heidi OUGHT to be #2, but she's really not that great a dancer -- of course, you just gawk at her and you don't freakin' care that much.

4. ESMERELDA.  Very friendly and forthright.

5. KIRSTIE.  As I say, a veteran favorite, somehow even sexier when she's "dishing."

6. CORINNE.  The classic sweet blonde.

7. LINDA.  High-energy, quite possibly the most sheer fun.

8. SYDNEY.  A highly athletic and rahter exotic girl.

9. MARTHA.  She has a good Euroblonde vibe going for her.

10. LOURDES.  A lovely soft blonde, enduing in my favor due to that whole Mena Suvari moment (see far above).

11. MAVIS.  Just met her, go check above.

12. WILLOW.  A blonde beauty I HAD to see, had some good conversation with her.

13. ESTEE.  A bit of a riot, I love how she likes to pretend she's singing even during a dance.  I've promised her a microphone.

14. CHRYSSI.  Highly energetic, but I may need another dance to get more of a sense of her.

The great CATHEDRAL, who does the "pec flex" trick with her large breasts, doesn't seem to be turning up lately, I hope nothing's wrong there.

And that will have to be my report until Jada DeVille shows up.  Odd development: a man held onto my coat while I used the restroom, and I was able to leave him a note which I hope in turn will make it to Jada.  Will see if anything comes of that ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2007, 12:20:27 PM »
Two new local finds this Friday -- finally got to see DAISY, a slim slip of blonde with a good body and mainly a fun attitude, and some gal I didn't even catch the name of who was switching from one private dance to the next, and with the eye language we had going I might have been the next yet, I'll think of her as the Redhead Lioness.  (But does that make her Scottish?)

I was able to slip a note to Jada before her show today, but her barbarian costume went bye-bye -- she did a good enough "soldier girl" show however, a very nice gradual item-by-item strip beginning with "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" and then swiftly becoming much hipper.  Very chatty this time -- worried about storms in her home state of Florida, sharing stories of having taught once (!!!), that sort of thing.  It was a great friendly mamma-slamma session -- she even checked in on me BEFORE getting up one stage, another minor first -- and she'll be back in April.  Got a free autographed January 2006 D-Cup off her in the bargain.

I'm beginning to think this will pretty much do me for February.  March was to kick off with Zoe Britton, but now it's looking like someone named Alex Onassis, so I'll have to check her out.  I may check lingerie night next Wednesday, the the 7th, and be sure to sneak in on Kyra by the 14th, but I'm pretty satisfied right now, I'm going to take it easier hunting down any remaining house girls.

Jada made nice fun of me, calling me a "bear" for my little comments during the dance.  RRRAWR!  Now it's time to enter into a relative state of hibernation ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2007, 07:35:09 PM »
I also got to HOLD Jada's breasts that last time, though it was a slight disillusionment -- I love the look of nice absurd fake boobs, but the feel of them can be a little too hard, no sooner do I get my artificial visual treat than I yearn for a natural wonder like Heidi.  But holding Jada was just another way of holding onto ALL of Jada, so that was hardly a minus ...

Speaking of minus -- the Burgh just now lifted out of the single digit temperatures and sub-zero wind chills.  What a difference ten degrees makes!  Partly as a tribute to the return of humane winter conditions, I went down tonight, got another dance off the sweet blonde Martha and also the hot German Heidi.  I was also on hand to keep Heidi compnay as she danced on stage, she was strangely abandoned by everyone else -- do they sense in her a living cash register of German efficiency?  Even if she is, damned if she doesn't look like some time-traveling refugee from a Russ Meyer classic, so what the hey.  Also saw Libra in passing -- such a sweet beauty.

New find of the night: Columbia.  Red hair, red dress -- I'd seen her earlier dancing as if epileptic (but in a very controlled athletic way) and she took it easier tonight but was still very good.  I had to try her, and I kidded her that she was like Spider-Man's girlfriend, what with the red hair and all (even though the Kirsten Dunst resemblance still goes to the kooky Estee).  She said she got Geena Davis comparisons -- eh, I don't see it, but she's beautiful in her own right.  Very good, thorough, friendly dance -- always a pleasure to find a beautiful athletic girl who is actually INTO the dance.  Anyhow, Columbia is definitely a gem of MY ocean, so on the list she goes.

And that was about it.  Still wish I could have seen Daisy back in action, but perhaps she was only due way past my own time limit.   Ah well.

Saturday night?  I'll think about it.  

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2007, 11:41:34 AM »
Didn't make it Saturday, as I seem to be in the process of getting an actual life.  I went to a science fiction group meeting where an author was speaking, and I got to hang out with the author first at a great bar and grill and then at a new Borders and an established Barnes and Noble while he went and autographed their copies of his books.  That took the whole evening, so no outing.

I did make one brief return today, just before we may get a new snap of temps in the teens and inches of snow.  It worked out very sweetly -- Esmerelda was first dancer, so I kept her company, they made her go FIVE dances (it's usually just three) so I gave her a ten and joked "Overtime!" which she appreciated.  I also left a ten for the beautiful Libra, as I was just at that moment whisking Kyra back to a booth (or GETTING whisked by HER).  I gave Kyra a valentine (tough to find one appropriate to a dancer, let me tell you) and I warned her I might not be back till April -- eh, but she managed to intrigue me enough so as to make at least one March return.  It's been so wild these past three months, and I've piled up so many house girls on odd days; now is the time to take it easy on myself (and my wallet) while the quality of feature dancers settles back relatively low.  But both Jada DeVille and Brandi Morgan may return in April.

Can I stay away for at least three weeks -- roughly five hundred hours from right now?  And can I actually get something unusual done during that time?  Can I finally achieve something in real life that actually makes all this celebrating all the sweeter?  The quest goes on ...

*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2007, 03:38:51 PM »
Keep it coming Druul!  I love hearing your stories and can't wait to start providing some of mine when I get some.  Soon, soon!
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2007, 09:37:24 AM »
I'm taking it easier lately, Berk -- went through a LOT of cash these past two months, so I'll be lucky to get back down there any earlier than Monday March 5, if only to check in again on Kyra, and possibly to ask around about whatever may have happened to Cathedral.

I find their scheduling a bit mirage-like, which may just be the nature of the business.  I think, for example, of how one headliner got switched overnight for Trisha Uptown, and another was simply rejected.  Tonight has been billed both in last week's City Paper and on the club website as something called Big Boob Nite, but I called just now and got a flat(!) No.  Such things may just be functions of whatever new girls they have under consideration.  So, like I say, I'll probably stay away till March.

But who knows, maybe sometime there WILL be a Big Boob Nite, in which case -- I'll be there.  

*

colt13

  • E Cup
  • 617
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2007, 10:22:21 AM »
Hot German Heidi? That sounds really hot! I find the reviews amusing, as i dont nearly have the time or money to go to strip clubs very often. Have had great experiences with touring strippers, but normally the biggest busted house dancer either has an attitude or cant dance. Embarassed to admit that my favorite house dancer is/was only a b-cup, but could do the pec flex thing, plus knew how to move and had a GREAT personality.

*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2007, 03:20:34 PM »
Quote:

I'm taking it easier lately, Berk -- went through a LOT of cash these past two months, so I'll be lucky to get back down there any earlier than Monday March 5, if only to check in again on Kyra, and possibly to ask around about whatever may have happened to Cathedral.

I find their scheduling a bit mirage-like, which may just be the nature of the business.  I think, for example, of how one headliner got switched overnight for Trisha Uptown, and another was simply rejected.  Tonight has been billed both in last week's City Paper and on the club website as something called Big Boob Nite, but I called just now and got a flat(!) No.  Such things may just be functions of whatever new girls they have under consideration.  So, like I say, I'll probably stay away till March.

But who knows, maybe sometime there WILL be a Big Boob Nite, in which case -- I'll be there.  




I remember e-mailing them once asking them to get some more big boob headliners like Lovette, and they e-mailed me back and told me that they have big boob nite every month.  I've never gone on that night, but I have a hunch that it's false advertising, and I don't mean false boobs either.
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2007, 06:47:27 AM »
I admit, I've been holding out -- I was down there for a bit on Thursday March 1st last week -- but old details first.  Colt: yes, Heidi is something -- including a burning hole in one's wallet pocket -- and if I ever get any phonecam ability or such some year she may be my first subject, just to show y'all I ain't lyin'.  Berk: I think they already like to try to get busty ones down there but are dealing with booking peculiarities; plus, their budget may have lowered due to recent remodeling.  My suspicion is that Big Boobs Nite is something they PLAN to do provided the right crop of up-and-coming dancers shows up in time, but that's simply not reliable -- so, I'm done counting on it.

If anyone out there knows and loves one Brandy Lynn Banks, ya got 48 hours from now to post here and talk me into it.  She seems nice enough, but I already kick myself for missing Brianna Banks when she was out here, and Brandi Morgan was already out here, so I wonder: how many Brandys and Banks do I have to accumulate?  (Oddly enough, I waive this principle when it comes to ladies called Leigh: I hope my call urges them to bring back Dana Leigh, the Half-Cherokee Hottie, I still recall Summer Leigh as The One Who Climaxed In My Arms, and I also keep hoping that the sweet tiger-tatted Windy Leigh -- who I believe is originally from around here -- can make it somehow.)

That possibility aside, I'm letting March be a washout -- especially as my faves Jada DeVille AND Brandi Morgan are due in April!  But I checked back in on my Kyra -- turns out she'll be away a couple months but should be back perhaps as early as June, so I wished her well -- the gal has got to take care of her back, her bronchitis (why do so many of these ladies smoke?), not to mention her kid, so I like to see her take care of herself.  As a bonus, I also had another one of those nice extra-intimate dances with Esmerelda.

The list keeps changing somewhat, so I may have to update myself on that as well.  All in all, it could be an interesting April ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2007, 03:40:33 PM »
(A quick technical note -- I tried fictionalizing one new find as "Daisy," only she hasn't shown back up in a while and an ACTUAL Daisy has turned up in the dancer logs.  What can I say, fictionalization is a rough game ... )

Been racking up 12-hour and 11-hour shifts lately, and now I get to play Blow Your Overtime Pay.  I'm interested in the club again, especially concerning April 6 -- that's right, Good Friday.  If anyone out there recalls PBS's Electric Company like I do, (and yes, that was Morgan Freeman as Easy Reader), then you may recall that all their soap opera skits ended with the rhetorical question "What about Naomi?"  But for me it's been a serious question, since I copped out of the Christmas party she showed up for -- so now she's back and I think I'll finally check her out.

But I'm mainly keeping tabs on "my" Kyra, plus I see an unusual confluence of particularly high-echelon house girls, so -- I went down today.  It's the first day of my week's worth of vacation, the weather is beautiful, I've been a good boy nearly a month, so why not?

As I say, Naomi Knight is next week, but for now it was Reinforce Your Favorite Dancers Day.  The first girl up was Ramba, a peculiarly overmacho designation for a rather normally sex blackhaired girl.  Key attraction with her was that she got called on to do a birthday favor for a 29-year-old -- I've seen that before with featured entertainers, but I thought it was cool to see a house girl try it.  She got him up on the stage, took his belt, rode him a bit on all fours, smacked his ass, and even wedgied him till the band of his underpants ripped off -- but she also gave him a nice up-and-down boobyful chair dance before and after, so he got a reasonably full experience.

Next up was Sydney.  (See above!)  Believe it or not, I noticed her dress -- it was NICE, black and glittery and classy, the skirt slit high up her thighs and thongs crisscrossing over her cleavage.  But it was good to see her get it all off too.  Sydney is a cheery and seemingly effortless performer, and I'd've snatched her right up -- but Kyra was next, and loyalties are loyalties.

Kyra teased me right off about my coming back at the end of the month -- wild that she remembers my stuff.  With me she does the intimate lovey-dovey stuff while on stage, our cheeks gliding past each other, and of course I had to get her in the booth, especially as we had an unusually good run of songs.  (She even remembered a story I was working on; sadly, I couldn't get it in shape by the contest deadline.)  

Once Kyra and I smoldered at each other, I came back out and  caught the Mena-Suvari-like Lourdes (see above) finsihing up, but she was already taken, so no Lourdes -- another day, I hope.  A cheery blonde, let's call her Dolores, hit the stage -- and it was eerie, I can't help but wonder that she watched Kyra with me, because damn if she wasn't trying to steal the Kyra playbook.  She was sweet enough, but she just wasn't Kyra, no mystique, no pull, so I ponied up my singles and let her slide.

After all that, though, the universe came back into balance -- but I must post this now, or face possible invalidation ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2007, 04:00:16 PM »
Libra (see above) was next.  She is so fucking beautiful -- if she was better as both a stage and private dancer, she could dethrone Kyra.  How does a girl look that princess-like and manage to be so sweet AND so sexy?  And from our own South Side yet?  Hell of a find.  Anyway, she recognized me very happily, which was reassuring, and she didn't seem to want to dance so much as chat with her audience, but that was okay.

While I was waiting for Libra to finish off some other guy before taking me on, I checked out ambitious blonde Cari (see above) again, who again was giving the "You've got to try a dance with me!" line off the bat.  Someday I will -- but there's something in the very come-on that freezes up any genuine enthusiasm I might have otherwise had.

Libra crooks her finger at me and we go into the booths.  Strange to compare Libra to Kyra -- both women make me feel ravished, but Kyra does it lovingly, with lots of soft squirming and hot breathing, while Libra ravishes me in a more direct and perfunctory way.  With both women I feel as if the very semen is getting coerced our of my testes -- not that I've ever come close to "getting off" at the club, but God only knows that's where my imagination is.

I somehow couldn't bring myself to urge Kyra to "dish" on any behind-the-scenes news, but I do get Libra to "dish," and I learn that ESMERELDA HAS QUIT.  Now, that is a bit of an Argh.  Esmerelda was a very good, very nice, very directly sexual sort of dancer.  Anyhow, with Esmerelda gone the club's premiere black dancer is now clearly Libra.

After taking a pause to de-erect myself after a hearty Libra session, I notice Sydney in that glamorous outfit and feel compelled to go right up to her.  She appreciates my complimenting her dress and I like seeing her s-l-o-w-l-y get out of it.

What IS it about Sydney?  She's one small woman, but so sunny and full of agile energy.  She's pure Mexican, but with her almond-like eyes she passes for Filipino or Asian.  I recall, of all things, the W. Olaf Stapledon novel Last and First Men, of how the American President and Chinese Vice-President of a world government were visited on an island by a naked Daughter of Man, a mix of pretty much all races, and it is easy to imagine her as such.  In the future, though, I think I can stand to sound less fascinated by her look when I talk with her, I suppose it is a bit of a limited topic.  Anyhow, Sydney has definitely grown on me.

Tempting to push my luck, but I figure, three great women in two hours -- leave it go.  I am now more firmly remembered by Sydney, and I had more fun with Libra as well as with Kyra.  It's been a full afternoon.

And Libra AND Kyra AND Naomi Knight should be on hand in one week.  I've made the joke before, and I'll do it again -- there may be potential her for a Good Friday to be made a GREAT Friday ...  

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2007, 07:22:41 AM »
Apologies to any readers for not dragging myself back to my keyboard till the morning AFTER Great Friday, but it was pretty great ...

Wild how I keep bumping into my parents -- I attended 8 AM Mass at St. Paul's and went down to Pitt's Hillman Library only to meet my father coming the other way ... somehow I did not tell him what my day's plans were ...

I usually keep it quiet, sitting at the bar till the dancers start, but this time a relatively new patron -- let's call him Bruce -- was chatting up the newer, sweeter bartender, and she dropped the name "Jada DeVille," so I hauled my Iron City over there.  It's pleasing to see that even the jaded bartenders notice the show from time to time and that this one really appreciated Jada's funny show back in early October (see above in this thread).  

Bruce was new to the place but had made it out to Silky's and he was wondering how things were here, about touching and all that.  I said, officially hands off, especially concerning the pussy -- but if you can "read" a girl right and establish a trust with her, many of them are pretty cool about it.  That may have been more subtle than he liked -- he seemed to prefer Yes, No, and numbers -- but he was nice, I hope he gets used to the place.

What makes a Great Friday?  FIVE private dancers -- beginning, as luck would have it, with "my" Kyra.  She even asked me "Before or after the feature?" and I said "Before!"  I'm pleased with Kyra -- turns out she's getting her GED, and she's studying to give massage and tend bar.  All this while raising her [censored], too.  Great dancer, masseuse, bartender -- sounds like she's on her way to becoming someone's ideal woman!  She'll be away, for a two month hiatus, in three weeks, probably before my Brandi Morgan cycles back -- shall I stop in just to see her off?  Hmmm ...

After Kyra it was soon time for Naomi Knight, the gal I missed out on back at the Christmas party.  She came out in a great swirling white costume -- her neckless-as-headdress didn't do much for me, but I appreciated the glimpses of her body as she spun.  She's not one of the more facially amazing performers, but inside of a minute I could see that she had body and attitude to burn; I knew I'd be getting her in a booth.

And when I say "to burn," I mean LITERALLY.  She made some rounds with us guys at the stage, buffeting my face with her great mamma-slamma breasts three times, and then settled into a fire-eating act, complete with her panties appearing to catch fire and then gliding fire over her arms and legs.  Oddly beautiful to see, though it does bring out my cautionary nature, I think Okay, I get it, you're HOT, point taken!

Got a picture off her, then caught her after the show ... more on that in one minute ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2007, 07:53:34 AM »
First, a word on the didn't-make-its.  I was a little sad to see that Libra was scheduled but didn't show up, at least while I was there -- her beauty and enthusiasm makes her nearly as much a must-have as Kyra.  Ah well.  Then there was the skinny but beautiful new girl (at least, she was new to me) who I'll call Ava, and I missed out yet again on the ever-self-promoting Cari -- more on them to come.

First, Naomi.  She challenged me with "You're a TIT man, huh!" and suffocated me (nicely) with them a few times.  She also worked and rubbed my (clothed) erection a lot and described a titfuck for me, one if which I could shove it in from above while allowing her to lick my balls.  Truth to tell, I'm very protective of my scrotum, but you've got to appreciate the sheer enthusiasm of the suggestion.  Anyhow, Naomi was very much a fantasy ready-to-go girl in the flesh, not what I'd call a favorite but well worth checking.

I think what astounded me about the day was that EACH GIRL WAS REALLY UP.  Occasionally you get the girl who seems distracted or tired or vaguely pissed-off, but not so on Great Friday.  After Naomi, there was Aria.  I was a bit concerned about Aria at first, because in the "all girls on stage at once" dance right after Naomi's show she just stood there and wagged a little -- but come her own dance she was very alive.  Never had her before -- a brassy blonde with curls with an interesting face, very broad and full, nice wide eyes.  I'd go so far as to invoke Fairuza Balk, but that mighty drive at least one member here crazy.)  Everything about her face says "Sex Kitten."  Oh, and she has some small piercings of the nose and upper lip.

So I get her into the booth and she's raring to go.  I ask "Are all pierced girls bad?" and she's game and says "Yeah, I think we are!"  She's smiling and fun and total energy and as she grins and bunny-hops on my lap I feel ravished and she jokes "I'm r4ping you!"  She immediately regrets so strong a verb, though, so I offer "But nicely!  Consensually!" and she likes those.  She was worth a double dance.

The cool thing was, Granada (search above), the brown-haired  short girl with blonde highlights, came on to me just as I was waiting for Aria, and we passed each other again as she tended to someone else.  So there I was, Granada-less -- and a fun black-haired girl I'd had one, Linda (search above) was already there, having finished a dance, so Iasked "So are you doing anything right now?"  It led to our joking that maybe I should just have my own revolving booth.

That was sort of how it was feeling, too.  With Linda I was able to "dish" a bit about the club.  When it was (finally)  Granada's turn, she impressed me with an opening trick (this is inside a booth, you understand) of doing a headstand and landing her (clothed) ass directly before my face.  I'm glad I look reasonably young and hearty enough for these gals to try such things with me.

The only sad part was, everything began to blur together for me towards the end.  It got so bad, I tried to chat up Ava during her show -- only to realize Ava was sharing the stage with Granada now, and I was talking with Granada once more!    And poor Cari, she deserves a dance, she'll get one yet (I keep saying).  So the effect -- that of getting relentlessly hit on by hot lovely wild women -- worked, the downside being that it became harder to focus on them individually.  Got to try to do that more in the future.

And that was pretty much myu Great Friday -- had my first one last year, and it's a tradition I think I'll maintain ...