*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2009, 09:24:27 AM »
huh....I forgot to eat dinner, lunch too.   Maybe I'll eat today. Haven't decided yet.
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #226 on: September 15, 2009, 09:10:33 AM »
Four poached eggs, two slices of multi-grain bread, a salad, and watermelon for dessert. My wife and daughter are on vacation.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2009, 05:04:41 PM »
pok chaps, au gratin spud , yucca con aho.
I'm walkin' here

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #228 on: September 15, 2009, 08:08:24 PM »
 ;)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2009, 10:35:19 PM »
^ LOL !!  :D ;D

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »
Again: it was hard to stop at just one bowl, but I did... don't want to have to start buying jeans the next size up. ;) [/color]
Remember the days when you could fit your waist into a 30" pair of tight jeans...  Bread and pasta are real killers.

Back on topic - I had the urge for a cheese sandwich for dinner, not having eaten any cheese for ages, and having a liking for cheese.  So I did.  Not sure it was such a great idea, I feel hungry again now.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:42:12 PM by Hiram »
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2009, 12:45:26 PM »
;)
I love Faggots.  I assume you can't get them in the US, and the word 'faggot' makes you all titter.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #233 on: October 04, 2009, 10:14:14 AM »
Last night it was half a small pizza with pepperoni, capacolla, and roasted garlic, a side salad, and onion rings. Cleared my sinuses out for a while.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #234 on: October 04, 2009, 10:28:59 AM »
Last night it was half a small pizza with pepperoni,
I had a pizza last night too as I always do on a Saturday night - but I had a whole one.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2009, 10:47:35 AM »
I would normally eat a whole one too, but I really loaded up on the rings.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2009, 11:18:23 AM »
DiGiorno Pizza Supreme for One. $3.19 publix, 5 min micro, i nice back up if you don't feel like running out to the pizza shop. :)
I'm walkin' here

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #237 on: October 04, 2009, 07:15:36 PM »
I love Faggots.  I assume you can't get them in the US, and the word 'faggot' makes you all titter.

Well, there are a couple of faggots I like, and, yes, it does make us titter.

Last night I had matar paneer with rice and a salad. I'm trying to eat more vegetarian, but the cream and the butter...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #238 on: October 04, 2009, 09:28:12 PM »
Bratwurst
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #239 on: October 05, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »
what a wide and broad palate we have here at the BEA   ;D

I had chicken and rice, but for a twist, I was out of soy sauce.  So I used A1 Steak Sauce on the rice as a soy sauce subsitute (say that 3 times fast). 

Mmmm... delish.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.