*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Sharon Tay of KCAL (Ch. 9 Los Angeles)
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2008, 10:35:52 AM »
Still looking for a link to show you about Michelle Lee, but in the interim, take a gander at Sharon Tay:



(video)  
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Sharon Tay of KCAL (Ch. 9 Los Angeles)
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2008, 11:19:58 PM »
Your experiences mirror mine.  No one has any shots of Dana Bash below the chest.  

Just based on that I'd be all for it if to speak in general.....But in the interest of science, I'd certainly like to see more.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Not on TV, but still rather interesting...
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »
With all the noise about Microsoft trying to buy Yahoo!, I have been getting a lot of insight into the deal by trawling through all sorts of financial, tech and business sites. Until today, though, the one site I hadn't gone to was, ironically, Yahoo! Finance

I did that today, and discovered this lady:

Sarah Lacy

-- TheZookie "maybe she's one of the reasons why MSFT wants to acquire YHOO " 007
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Not on TV, but still rather interesting...
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2008, 12:37:30 PM »
Also a web-based news reporter, this time from the Forbes.com Video Network:


Evelyn M. Rusli
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
JuJu Chang of ABC News
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2008, 08:56:58 AM »
Married (drat!) with like four k_ds, but she still got it goin' on. Here's some video proof.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2008, 10:41:53 AM »
Weirdest thing just happened.  I got a call from a woman identifying herself as a local TV (Orlando) news reporter.  She said she was trying to find the contact information for one of my clients, who's in the middle of a nasty legal dispute.  Yada yada yada.

Anyway, the thing was, I didn't believe her, but I googled the name she gave me anyway.  I think the first hit that turned up was a link to a message board post talking about what huge tits she has.

Oh, the irony....

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2008, 03:05:25 PM »
You know I'm going to be looking for big breasted news reporters in Orlando now don't you?
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Pei-Sze Chang (WNBC Ch. 4, New York)
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2008, 08:05:27 PM »
I think that's his plan all along

Hey, here's a nice little joke video featuring the very pretty Pei-Sze Chang:

YouTube: "Exploding Manholes"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Pei-Sze Chang (WNBC Ch. 4, New York)
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2008, 08:39:02 PM »
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
I think that's his plan all along :

 




No, I just think it's fucking ironic that I start a thread on favorite newswomen on a big tit forum and then get an unsolicited call from a news anchor/reporter whose biggest internet claim to fame is her "jumbo sized cans".  Now that's karma, baby.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Pei-Sze Chang (WNBC Ch. 4, New York)
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »
Quote:

Argyle said:
...I just think it's fucking ironic that I start a thread on favorite newswomen on a big tit forum and then get an unsolicited call from a news anchor/reporter whose biggest internet claim to fame is her "jumbo sized cans".  Now that's karma, baby.


It's The Secret's "Law of Attraction" in action, that's what it is
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Alycia Lane (KYW-TV (CBS) Ch. 3, Philadelphia)
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2008, 08:10:13 PM »
Not a good picture of her at all, but she is a looker:


Oh, and she is also no longer with the station after this incident: "Exit Lane: CBS 3 fires Alycia: Anchor is accused of assaulting NYC cop"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Alycia Lane (KYW-TV (CBS) Ch. 3, Philadelphia)
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2008, 03:18:28 AM »
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
Oh, and she is also no longer with the station after this incident: "Exit Lane: CBS 3 fires Alycia: Anchor is accused of assaulting NYC cop"




I left Philly before she was hired, but I recall all the details of what brought her down.  And I was left with a feeling that she thought she was all that -- so I lost about 0.001 seconds' worth of **82** over it.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Alycia Lane (KYW-TV (CBS) Ch. 3, Philadelphia)
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2008, 03:58:43 AM »
I like Emily Maitlis on the BBC.  

I love smart women.

She speaks French, Spanish, Italian and studied Mandarin Chinese in Taiwan.

 
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Alycia Lane (KYW-TV (CBS) Ch. 3, Philadelphia)
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2008, 04:58:57 AM »
...and she's demonstrated she's all about her career, so when you are with her, she'll manipulate you for her advantage and suck you dry every chance she gets.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Alycia Lane (KYW-TV (CBS) Ch. 3, Philadelphia)
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2008, 07:02:24 AM »
bwaaaahhhh!

She assaulted an NYPD cop? That's that. She's my new favorite newsbabe. She's like anti-Darlene Rodriguez, who I used to like, until I learned that she condones cops assaulting others.