*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #450 on: July 17, 2008, 06:11:54 AM »
Simply stunning! You are so very pretty, I almost forgot about your boobs for a sec!
 
Call me Bob.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #451 on: July 17, 2008, 08:21:38 AM »
Rose, you ever see "Cool Hand Luke"?  Hope your car wash is Joy Harmon-ious!

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #452 on: July 17, 2008, 08:26:57 AM »
...Well, I'm very relieved that you think I look OK, even in those canid "test photos".
I was in a stuffy old storage shed, trying on costuming for possible photo-sets.

I hope that sharing my "behind the scenes" canid photos doesn't hurt my modeling career.

I don't know... you guys have become, my very first fans, & my good friends...& I feel safe sharing.

The other day, I went to an little event called "The Blocksburg Ice Cream Social". Can you believe it. They made freash home-made ice cream!! yummy!
Good thing, ice cream goes straight to my big tittys!!
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #453 on: July 17, 2008, 08:30:20 AM »
I'm guessing that more women wish ice cream did that.

Scoops for Scoops!

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #454 on: July 17, 2008, 08:51:07 AM »
Hi honey. yes, I am very lucky that way. Any extra weight always shows up in my boobs first.

Here's a photo of how I pretty much look, if you see me in everyday life.
@ the "ice cream soscial", I met a guy who said he just wanted to watch me eat my ice cream cone. ?????

...Are there any guys here, who like to watch girls eat food?  is that sexy??, & if so, why?
I want to learn, what guys like.
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #455 on: July 17, 2008, 11:34:31 AM »
I can't vouch too much for the whole food thing (though maybe a little more for Whole Foods).  KNOWING that ice cream goes to your boobs automatically makes scenes of you with ice cream sexier, so you've got an edge there.  Beyond that, food shots have never done much for me.  Part of the problem is that it's usually some metaphor for oral sex, and I'm not really wired for oral -- it gets me up, but it doesn't get me off -- so my sense of what works is secondhand, but I'd go with the slow loving kiss of the tip of a banana before proceeding to plunge it into your mouth in one devouring gulp.  Basic but universally understood.  Eyes shut as if in concentration may help.  I imagine that popsicles can be used to similar effect -- not sure if I really feel anything at all about veggies, zucchini and such.

I think we generally like whatever involves the woman wearing as little as possible -- or wearing something in as wet and clingy (and braless) a way as possible.  Skimpy, clingy, visible nipple bulge -- if you can get away with all that even when going shopping, we will happily come along with you and even check off the list.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #456 on: July 17, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »
Thank You Loli_Rose

The timing could not be better! I'll work on you right away.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

mastert

  • D Cup
  • 275
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #457 on: July 17, 2008, 01:03:38 PM »
WOW! You are so incredibly sexy. For me, it's the girl next door look and you are it! You have perfect absolutely perfect proportions and I love the hair color. You almost look ready for the Kentucky Derby. I think I need to find some ice cream socials near me !

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #458 on: July 17, 2008, 01:35:34 PM »
Geez Rose, you're 'everyday' look is beautiful... although, that goes without saying, you're always beautiful

I'll let you taste my cone if you'll let me lick your creamy scoops

As for watching women eat... I guess our minds could end up in the gutter if whip cream is involved
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #459 on: July 17, 2008, 05:22:43 PM »
I like the everyday photos/behind the sences stuff.  Shows u have a very personable and approachable side.  Which is awsome!

Weight to the boobs first???  umm...... i likie!!  Ever take pics if that happens before/after?   that would be interesting.

As for watching ladies eat?  Eh...not my thing.   Maybe eat/lick things off each other.  More my thing.   hope we see and hear more from your lovly self.  

MX0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #460 on: July 17, 2008, 10:49:48 PM »
Quote:

Miss Loli_a Rose said:
I want an "animated Loli-a" real badly.

Thank-you very much for working on one for me!

Here's a photo of my profile.




Then you may like this.  I made with with Simpsonizeme.com and your front face photo.    Hope you like it.
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #461 on: July 17, 2008, 10:54:14 PM »
Quote:

Miss Loli_a Rose said:
Hi honey. yes, I am very lucky that way. Any extra weight always shows up in my boobs first.

Here's a photo of how I pretty much look, if you see me in everyday life.
@ the "ice cream soscial", I met a guy who said he just wanted to watch me eat my ice cream cone. ?????

...Are there any guys here, who like to watch girls eat food?  is that sexy??, & if so, why?
I want to learn, what guys like.




I personally don't feel one way or the other about women eating as sexy.  I do know many find them eating and licking anything phallic as sexy.  
For me, I like a nice smile.  
Smiles help make others happy and happiness is contagious.  
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

yali892000

  • D Cup
  • 186
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #462 on: July 18, 2008, 12:47:24 AM »
Quote:

Miss Loli_a Rose said:
...Well, I'm very relieved that you think I look OK, even in those canid "test photos".
I was in a stuffy old storage shed, trying on costuming for possible photo-sets.

I hope that sharing my "behind the scenes" canid photos doesn't hurt my modeling career.

I don't know... you guys have become, my very first fans, & my good friends...& I feel safe sharing.

The other day, I went to an little event called "The Blocksburg Ice Cream Social". Can you believe it. They made freash home-made ice cream!! yummy!
Good thing, ice cream goes straight to my big tittys!!




Eat up.

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #463 on: July 18, 2008, 01:42:02 AM »
I'm really excited about having so many guys writing me cool responses!

I like it here allot... I guess you could say, I've been looking for you all for a long time.

My web-site is getting bigger, & bigger every day....& my dream is coming true!!!


I'd REALLY love to met some of you, my new friends...I'll be in Las Vegas @ the end of next month.  ...Who wants to go to Vegas baby!!??
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

Anime/BE Tiger

  • F Cup
  • 672
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #464 on: July 18, 2008, 02:13:33 AM »
Hi Mis Loli_aRose:

Didn't noticed your thread until now. Let me say welcome to BEA forum and that you will do fine here. You have an amazing body and I don't mind if you any bigger in certain areas.

lol

But if you ever visit Miami, let me know. Believe me, its one of the many places that make hot beauties such as yourself feel welcome.
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com