*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« on: February 08, 2009, 10:24:10 AM »
The magnificent ROUNDandHEAVY knows what I like:



Now, ladies and gentlemen, I encourage you to give your favorite **28** a racial makeover.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 09:26:23 PM »
No takers yet? I must inspire you. Here we have the beautiful Emily Proctor, my favorite reason to watch CSI: Miami.



This is my first serious attempt at a morph (yes, I know how to photochop...a little). Took longer than I thought it would.

Edited for 1-1-1-1 rule safety.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 01:15:35 AM »
Nice work !
Call me Bob.

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 12:59:20 PM »
Quote:

ROUNDandHEAVY said:
Nice work !




Thank you, Bob! I was going to copy and paste some boobage onto her, but I decided Miss Emily deserves her own custom chichis, so I taught myself to draw them.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 01:05:43 PM »
I've attached the original, for anyone who cares.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

darktaro

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 32
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 12:25:44 AM »
I actually fully endorse this thread as a big fan of racial transformations. I'd love to see more of it as the ones that are up are pretty awesome as it is.

*

LeonaHeidern

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 23
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 02:31:21 PM »
somehow I think if it was people being turned Caucasian people would be a lot more upset. ^^
Personally I have no beef with this and I don't want to make any enemies it just seems kinda strange to me

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 08:08:08 PM »
No more strange than growing breasts.
Call me Bob.

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 08:39:07 PM »
Quote:

darktaro said:
I actually fully endorse this thread as a big fan of racial transformations. I'd love to see more of it as the ones that are up are pretty awesome as it is.




Thanks, darktaro! I'm going to try and add a morph each weekend. It is my hope that some of the talented artists here at the BEA will contribute to the thread as well.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 08:41:46 PM »
Quote:

LeonaHeidern said:
somehow I think if it was people being turned Caucasian people would be a lot more upset. ^^




Maybe, but I doubt it. In any case, I plan to do a wide variety of transformations. No preference will be given to any race. They're all sexy to me.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 10:25:48 PM »
Quote:

notty said:
Quote:

darktaro said:
I actually fully endorse this thread as a big fan of racial transformations. I'd love to see more of it as the ones that are up are pretty awesome as it is.




Thanks, darktaro! I'm going to try and add a morph each weekend. It is my hope that some of the talented artists here at the BEA will contribute to the thread as well.




Here' Halle Berry gone a bit Nordic...
Call me Bob.

*

Sorge

  • D Cup
  • 326
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 12:27:42 AM »
Rookie of the year? More like maker of miracles. I mean, holy crap, you have some amazing talents there RnH, standing ovations all around.
Sorge

"You may be a king or a simple street sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with the Reaper!"
-Death from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

'...and kick your butt they will. It's going to be kicked so hard that it'll grow a second, smaller butt, which will in turn be kicked itself. That's how bad these guys are.'

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 05:37:57 AM »
very nice R&H, good job on the recoloring, tone it down on the eyes a lil and it'll be perfect
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 06:37:34 AM »
Here's Ebony Johansen
Call me Bob.

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 07:59:47 AM »
Bob...that's HOT! *licks the screen*
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread