*

deebo

  • B Cup
  • 136
Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« on: September 17, 2009, 03:17:29 PM »
If you like BBW's:

Check out http://www.cam4.com/anorei

Not an ad, just a heads up.

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 08:09:29 PM »
not my personal preference, but i have to admit for a 23 yr old chick, that girl is literally SWIMMING in her own tits.  i can appreciate that :)

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 09:14:15 PM »
Sweet lord she's awesome!!
Call me Bob.

*

deebo

  • B Cup
  • 136
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 11:02:08 PM »
not my personal preference, but i have to admit for a 23 yr old chick, that girl is literally SWIMMING in her own tits.  i can appreciate that :)

I know, that is why I thought she might be a person of interest.  I'd like to see how big they are going to be in 10+ years.

*

acero

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 9
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »
Hello  fellow  posters,  i have been  a longtime  lurker of Bea Forums,  but  this post  made  me  come out  of the shadows and write my very first reply,  something   to  express  all the feelings going  trought my mind and  body!

She is  Smokin  hot    those  things  are  huge  and  like Deebo  said      Can  wait  to see  what  she will look like  in 5 to 10 years!

She is  beautiful !    thx  for the post  Deebo   im in debt  to you! :P 

Acero

*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 12:15:16 PM »
Seemed like there was a vid of her on Dailymotion. Anyone else seen it, and if so, can we get a link to it?
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

*

anakinsrise

  • F Cup
  • 1741
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 01:37:03 PM »
wow i can only imagine ..wow   :o

*

ILikeBoobies

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 46
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 03:31:43 PM »
Holy hell she is fucking incredible.

"Swimming in her own breasts" is a great way to put it; I bet there are very few women out there who would not choose a reduction at her size.

I put on my Internet Detective hat and found these videos (free registration required):

http://www.bbwforum.info/forum/showthread.php?t=21660
http://www.bbwforum.info/forum/showthread.php?t=21667

Just amazing.

Check out http://www.cam4.com/anorei
From that page, looks like she isn't using that site any more:

Quote
On September 20 09 @ 09:11AM
Anorei said:
Doing private shows via Yahoo, $50 for a half hour via pay p al. Email me if you'd like to set something up!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 03:41:42 PM by ILikeBoobies »

*

deebo

  • B Cup
  • 136
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 04:34:28 PM »
I downloaded this clip:

http://www.upload-drive.com/file/2863/Anorei-camgirl-42J-avi.html

which is much longer than the dailymotion one

*

Locke_Fireclaw

  • C Cup
  • 98
    • www.gu-tec.com
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 08:53:43 PM »
Dangit, just cant seem to download it, any chance of an up?

Locke
Don't point your finger at a crazy person!

*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 12:47:24 AM »
Thanks for the link Deebo. Been bugging me all day where it was on Dailymotion. LOL
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

*

magic

  • Z Cup
  • 10538
  • never too big
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »
Thanx deebo. I saved it but can´t watch it. What kind of codec do I need?
Magically Yours, magic

*

deebo

  • B Cup
  • 136
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 04:27:16 PM »
Thanx deebo. I saved it but can´t watch it. What kind of codec do I need?

I don't know I just use videolan's VLC player it plays just about anything out there.

*

Locke_Fireclaw

  • C Cup
  • 98
    • www.gu-tec.com
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 08:14:43 PM »
Most modern avi files are actually DivX encoded, so your first stop should be divx.com to grab the codec.

Locke
Don't point your finger at a crazy person!

*

BTGlam

  • C Cup
  • 243
    • http://www.bigtitsglamour.com
Anorei Collins 40LL 23 YO BigTitsGlamour
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 12:15:18 PM »
Hello guys,
I know that I cannot strt a new thread about her, also if I wish to do it cause now she entered the MODELING world.

We made pics of this beautiful girl and we decided to post her on our site today.
I hope you can appreciate her sweetness, her ENORMOUS 40LL tits and the way she uses them.
 In the video she is totally wild!

She will have FREE Webcam shows directly on our site as you can see here http://www.bigtitsglamour.com/anorei_collins_huge_tits_anorei_142_bg

This is Anorei Collins 40LL