*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #555 on: July 16, 2011, 04:12:36 AM »
Great smile. That's an awesome photo.

I have a bunch of these photos from the chicago party girl days and Wendy is sporting that beautiful smile in a lot of them, if she doesn't mind I'll post some more from time to time.

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #556 on: July 16, 2011, 05:02:32 AM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest. You guys are so much sweeter than the guys at Freeones - I was reading the Forum there, they are like 5x worse than anyone here, really mean things. I thought about posting something, not in retaliation but just so they know I check things out from time to time but decided not even to bother, I doubt I'll be checking that site again anytime soon. ANYWAYS, Thank you, it makes me feel better :)

And I am a homebody these days.. I like going to the movies once in awhile, out to dinner but nothing crazy. And I always like to be home before 2, I have a theory that nothing good could possibly happen after 2am and the latest that can be stretched to is 3. There is nothing good going on at 4 or 5 am, coming home from clubs/bars when people are waking up to go to work is NOT cool and I'm not 23 anymore, I'm too old to be behaving like that. It was fun while it lasted.. just time to move on from it.

Sometimes what is noticed first is never really known, only what noticing is noticed first.

As to nasty comments, I see it more as part of the decay (or falling backwards) of society in general where people cannot tolerate differences or even differences in preferences. It's a pretty involved discussion to get into regarding how it got to this condition. Those here at the BEA tend to run the intolerant off, which really improves things over many other forums.

I never cared for clubs and bars but late at night can be a nice time far away from clubs and bars... it's quiet and not many people around.


*

Bababooey86

  • E Cup
  • 378
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #557 on: July 16, 2011, 06:59:57 AM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest. You guys are so much sweeter than the guys at Freeones - I was reading the Forum there, they are like 5x worse than anyone here, really mean things. I thought about posting something, not in retaliation but just so they know I check things out from time to time but decided not even to bother, I doubt I'll be checking that site again anytime soon. ANYWAYS, Thank you, it makes me feel better :)


I like your political posts too - we're of the same mind.

*

destroyah

  • A Cup
  • 67
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #558 on: July 16, 2011, 07:09:40 AM »
oh no! is my accent really that bad??  :-X I really have no idea.. I think everyone sounds like me..  :-[

Sorry, I was just joking about you not having one. Please know I meant it as a joke- you can't possibly disappoint me. :D



*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #559 on: July 16, 2011, 09:03:48 AM »
Wendy, nuf sed.
I'm walkin' here

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #560 on: July 16, 2011, 10:17:13 AM »
Sometimes what is noticed first is never really known, only what noticing is noticed first.

As to nasty comments, I see it more as part of the decay (or falling backwards) of society in general where people cannot tolerate differences or even differences in preferences. It's a pretty involved discussion to get into regarding how it got to this condition. Those here at the BEA tend to run the intolerant off, which really improves things over many other forums.

I never cared for clubs and bars but late at night can be a nice time far away from clubs and bars... it's quiet and not many people around.



I have a feeling women had to deal with even more sexism in the "good old days", men could behave in ways that would earn them a sexual harrassment lawsuit in no time nowadays.

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #561 on: July 16, 2011, 10:23:36 AM »
Really? A woman as attractive and shapely as Wendy posts here and all you can think of is her accent sounds different than you thought it would?

Thanks for my first actual LOL in a long time. :P

I can't imagine this is the kind of banter she expected when she joined the BEA forum.  ;)
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

ilovelinsey

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #562 on: July 16, 2011, 12:55:56 PM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest.


Wendy you have a beautiful face, all the more so when you use minimal makeup. I was disappointed in the recent PinupFiles photos that used too much and/or inappropriate makeup (see attachment).  I will try to find and post a photo showing what I consider appropriate makeup.
"As long as I have a face she has a place to sit"

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #563 on: July 16, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »
I have a feeling women had to deal with even more sexism in the "good old days", men could behave in ways that would earn them a sexual harrassment lawsuit in no time nowadays.

Except you're missing my point which was on mean comments (usually childish making fun of people who are/look different), not crude expressions of attraction or social power plays. Now looking over on freeones their meanness seems more directed at demanding nudity and some not so nice comments about aspects of her appearance. So it looks like I made an error of assumption on the bulk of the negative comments. Never having looked at their forums (or anything more than linked photo) I just assumed she was referring to the comments that anyone who doesn't fit the established "ideal" gets.

Anyway lawsuits and "sexual harassment" has not made for better people. Quite the opposite IMO. Polite people become more constrained about saying positive things while the crude uncaring types keep doing as they have been. Essentially being different becomes more difficult has positive voices are silenced or in our case driven to a tiny little corner of the internet.

*

bman75

  • 107
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #564 on: July 16, 2011, 08:06:39 PM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest.
Wow, really cool to see you here Wendy! And yes I do also see more than you chest (though I have to admit that is what turned my head). But you are really cute and it really blows my mind!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #565 on: July 17, 2011, 12:25:15 AM »
Wendy you have a beautiful face, all the more so when you use minimal makeup. I was disappointed in the recent PinupFiles photos that used too much and/or inappropriate makeup (see attachment).  I will try to find and post a photo showing what I consider appropriate makeup.

I didn't realize you were a makeup artist.  You should submit some photo samples of your work so we can hire you and you can show us how it's done.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 12:29:47 AM by DJPFC »
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6954
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #566 on: July 17, 2011, 02:57:28 AM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest.

People here understand that your body is more than a life support system for your boobs.   :)
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #567 on: July 17, 2011, 05:04:49 AM »
I didn't realize you were a makeup artist.  You should submit some photo samples of your work so we can hire you and you can show us how it's done.
Zing.

*

ilovelinsey

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #568 on: July 17, 2011, 05:04:18 PM »
Wendy you have a beautiful face, all the more so when you use minimal makeup. I was disappointed in the recent PinupFiles photos that used too much and/or inappropriate makeup (see attachment).  I will try to find and post a photo showing what I consider appropriate makeup.

This is what I consider good makeup for Wendy.  Also http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9984506.msg10115390.html#msg10115390
"As long as I have a face she has a place to sit"

*

TheBoobGuy

  • The Definitive Article
  • 1092
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #569 on: July 17, 2011, 05:08:23 PM »
I agree, although i think she looks amazing whatever make up she has on. Thing that gets me in that pic is that the bra seems a bit small, and im one of those guys who finds a perfectly fitting bra to be very very sexy.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.