*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2006, 11:39:27 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Honey Pie?

You're the honey pie... or perhaps chocolate pie

Mmm chocolate


well not chocolate i am only tan not black any way i guess i am caramel cream then.much better and it fits my look better too honey pie.so i am caramel honey cream pie.with cherrys on top.




I do apologise, I hope you can forgive me caramel honey cream cutie pie

I added the cutie part because you are


loll thank you no need to be sorry.i hope where can be friends.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2006, 11:44:27 PM »
Quote:

In the beach video, was I mistaken or did you promise us (your fans) a bikini shot? Much love to ya.


no but to be on the beach with pink lisa in a bikini not on video tape.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2006, 11:48:01 PM »
Quote:

Awwww,

You're crushing his head.

Nice


yup i am loll.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2006, 11:53:06 PM »
Quote:

LMAO
Attack Of The Killer Booby!!!
just when you thought boobs were safe.


loll i know but only attacks of love from my boobies.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2006, 11:56:29 PM »
Quote:

Well, if you ever need someone to touch your boob again, I'm available. I won't dilly-dally about it either!

Heck, I'll touch both of them!

I can't wait for that "next time...in a bikini" clip...

Mind you, that poor bikini top will never be the same. Of course, neither will I.

Fuzzy


loll i said in my video i would make video.i said you should join my on the beach maybe it will be you loll.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2006, 11:59:21 PM »
Quote:

Thanks so much for posting those amazing videos, Lisa!  It's much appreciated.


sure there will be much more to come.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: Lisa
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2006, 12:05:45 AM »
Quote:

i just want to take a nap nestled right between them. bravo.


really well it would be a soft pillow of love loll.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: Lisa
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2006, 12:09:53 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

  loll well i wish people would stop saying they know me when they don't.



Hello! I know you!!! LOL How are you?
You are fantastic in your vids Lisa! Thanks for posting them!


i don't know you but thank you for comment on m y videos.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: Lisa
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2006, 12:16:46 AM »
Quote:

So Lisa, the 'golden key' looks like a housekey.  True?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140015699791

We love you babe!


it might be one but i never will tell that.only the person buying the key.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: Lisa
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2006, 12:51:22 AM »
Quote:

Hey, welcome to the forums! I hope we see plenty more of you in the near future..

Take care


i plan on it thank you.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: Lisa
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2006, 12:54:23 AM »
Quote:

Welcome lisa!  heres to knowing you!  U look fantastic.  I hope u drop by more often.
Master"or bounce in too"X0


i will bounce in as offten as i can.it is hard to drop in all the time like i would like to.i don't own my own computer.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: Lisa
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2006, 12:56:47 AM »
Quote:

Hi lisa welcome here have fun


thank you i will try my best to have fun here.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2006, 06:58:00 AM »
Quote:

well not chocolate i am only tan not black any way i guess i am caramel cream then.much better and it fits my look better too honey pie.so i am caramel honey cream pie.with cherrys on top.




...ok, now I have a huge craving for pecan pie. You are not helping my diet.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2006, 07:12:59 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Honey Pie?

You're the honey pie... or perhaps chocolate pie

Mmm chocolate


well not chocolate i am only tan not black any way i guess i am caramel cream then.much better and it fits my look better too honey pie.so i am caramel honey cream pie.with cherrys on top.




I do apologise, I hope you can forgive me caramel honey cream cutie pie

I added the cutie part because you are


loll thank you no need to be sorry.i hope where can be friends.




Sure we can be friends

Just tell me where to sign and I'll form an orderly queue
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2006, 09:10:04 AM »
U can always help us out.  Id love it.  If u need your boobs touched or rubbed, just let me know.  I am a professional boobie massager.  Can i come to the beach too?  Its getting cold here and i would like the beach!
Master"and see u in a bikini "X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.