*

Keisha_Evans

  • G Cup
  • 1242
    • www.keishaevans.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #300 on: June 27, 2003, 04:25:55 AM »
Quote:

This is a stand-by alert for all members of the Volunteer Giant Breast Support Association Unlimited.

Keisha, this tireless group was formed shortly after Chelsea Charms stated she would never stop the growth of her string implants except for severe health problems. Also, CC said she would simply hire a few men to help her carry the load if the weight became too much. Now it looks like she has given up that plan.

Several members of the forum thought the honor of this position should be a purely volunteer function. With this thought the VGBSAU was formed. So far our only function has been vigilant readiness. Should you ever safely achieve that vaunted 10,000cc's and are in need of a volunteer(s) services, we stand ready with arms outstretched to support you in any way.




Most definitely!  I'm SO glad to hear that there will be willing supporters standing by.    I am quite sure at 10,000ccs that I'll need all the help I can get.

All of this math is making me dizzy.    I haven't had to think that hard since my college physics class!  I think when I get these truly tremendous implants, I will let you all perform experiments on them (for purely mathematical and scientific research, of course.  

And members of the VGBSAU, prepare yourselves!  

Love ya all,
Keisha  
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

 www.keishaevans.com

*

jaytas

  • Good listener
  • 2537
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #301 on: June 27, 2003, 04:43:39 AM »
If I was the scientist keisha you could be assured that all physical manipulation of your boobies would be just for the bettermentof humanity through science. And as we know science is not all that exact and many many test would ahve to be run over and over meaning yet more manipulation and poking and probing.

It is so good to be a sceintist sometimes.  


*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #302 on: June 27, 2003, 06:43:04 AM »
Svar till:

1 cubic centimeter of water equals 1 centiliter of water  




No.  As resident natural sciences major, I just have to act here... baiting or no baiting.

The base SI unit of volume is the cubic meter, which equals 1000 litres.  As both units define a quantity of volume , they are totally substance independent.

Historically, the liter was defined as one cubic decimeter, and the kilogram as the mass of one liter of water at its highest density at about 4 degrees Celsius (almost freezing cold that is) - nowadays the kilogram is defined as the weight of the kilogram prototype in Paris, because of the difficulty involved in creating an atomic level definition.

1 cubic meter = 1000 cubic decimeters = 1000 liters.
1 cubic decimeter = 1 liter = 1000 cubic centimeters = 1000 milliliters ('milli-' means  1/1000).
1 cubic centimeter = 1000 cubic millimeters (liter units are usually not used at this scale, but 1 cubic millimeter would equal 1 microliter)

The centiliter equals ten milliliters, or a cube of roughly 2.15*2.15*2.15 cm, which is close to a cubic inch.

That concludes our class for today, return to the thread.  You may now run out and play with boobies, if you've done your homework of course.


 

*

maybeenuf4u

  • E Cup
  • 294
    • n/a
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #303 on: June 27, 2003, 11:32:20 AM »
Dear Keisha, Thank you for everything you've done to date. I personally feel honored that you would quote my last posting, and even feel motivated to enough to make up that poster. The reason I said a hoax is that I've been a lurker here for at least 5 years. Was even a paying member when they were just asking for donations. (back then there was nothing formal.) I remember Dixie Dynomite, and Tina Small, and of course Vast magazine. Incidentally you do bear a slight resemblance to Tina Small. To me thats a good thing! You truly are incredibly beautiful. I love your eyes. I also like the fact that you display other interests other then the obvious one. My favorite Cheesy B type movie (and I hope this qualifies) is "The Evil Dead" I just recently purchased the DVD. What a cool plot! Have you scene that one? Incidentally my sign up time is now aproximately T-15 days due to your "personal" response to my last posting. I can't wait to find out where you hail from, and what your aspirations are re: doing any shows in the MA area. I'd love to see you in person! Have a good day and have a smile on me!    

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #304 on: June 27, 2003, 01:03:36 PM »
Or was it 1cc= 1gram? Time to dust off those brain cells that've been dormant for 20 years....
[Rent this space]

*

steveo

  • L Cup
  • 1839
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2003, 02:13:21 PM »
Ok. According to this thread  from what BustyKathi says :


I am guessing 32R  
So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2003, 02:21:15 PM »
1cc of water = 1 gram of actual weight.  In the case of saline, it is only a little lighter, silicone is a bit lighter again.

10,000 CCs per breast is 20,000 grams, or 20 KG.  1 Kilgram is equal to 2.204 lbs so that means 44 pounds of implants.  even at 0.9grams per cc of silicon/saline that still equals 40 pounds of fluid to drag around!

Now, doing the same math... Chelsea's boobs are 26 lbs a piece which is 52 lbs or 23.6 kilos.  She had 2500 cc of PPP string implanted for a total of 8 lbs (can't remember my reference, so correct me Joi or Melonie).  So that leaves 44 lbs of fluid, or guess what? 10,000 CCs per boob

This means that chelsea has 25,000 CC implants, 12,500 per breast...as of 12 MONTHS AGO.  She is still increasing and estimates she gave recently was that they have gone up another 2500 CCs according to her doctor in the past year so that would mean as of March she was at 15,000 CCs per breast.

I would be happy to have anyone check my facts, but I believe they are most accurate.

Kindest Regards
W


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

thcbl

  • G Cup
  • 1075
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2003, 02:30:45 PM »
Keisha ... thank you for the generous offer. When you reach your desired size, might I be the first person not named Keisha to experiment with them?

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #308 on: June 27, 2003, 03:33:40 PM »
Quote:


You mean the cost of carrying out a controlled study involving at least a few dozen candidates and several different substances.  

But it wouldn't cost much of anything to try out a single promising idea on a single person, e.g. adding ping pong balls to the silicone before sealing the bag. [I realize that this particular idea needs work, but you get my point.]    




Would that it were that easy.  To implant even one person you need to have a useful study planned and ready to execute.  So, you need a useful study protocol written that will provide scientific and statistically valid results.  That would require preparation to perform an appropriate n- of subjects.  The FDA will not sign off on a protocol, especially for device implantation, that would serve only as a curiosity and has no appreciable scientific value (Cripes, I've been dealing with the FDA so long I'm starting to sound like them.  Someone shoot me!).  Now, if the purpose of the implant/procedure was to save a life or reduce gross disfigurement/dysfunction you could get away with less numbers IF the test subjects would die or lose significant function without the procedure.  For cosmetic surgery, not a chance.

Never mind that if it were in people it'd fall under various GLP/GMP regs which mean all kinds of expensive testing of the implants themselves.  For a comparable CV device study (one, there wold probably need to be several) you're looking at 5-10 million bucks, easy.  Because of liability issues with the increased volume/pressure of the larger implants that have made the FDA require further testing I doubt that we'll see really big, legal implants in the US anytime soon.  There's just no return on investment.  Take the number of women who would want 5-10,000 cc implants and divide (WAG) $25,000,000 by it.  That's the cost of the implant (plus a 10-20% markup for cost).  

Sigh, now I'm depressed.

Matt  
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #309 on: June 27, 2003, 05:57:49 PM »
you're absolutely correct about the FDA needing a "medical reason" to consider any new device for study.  In the case of string implants that "medical reason" was the fact that they were 100% silicone free, thus solving an "auto-immune reaction" problem which a few girls have developed from the silicone rubber implant bags used for both saline and silicone filled implants.

The lightweight "beanbag" implants might possibly have a plausible "medical reason" due to the lighter weight.  But considering the fact that of the 300,000 breast implant patients per year, perhaps 270,000 of them choose implants of 500cc or less where a lightweight implant would be of virtually no value.  Of the 30,000 who choose implants between 500cc and 1000cc, lightweight implants would be of limited value given a cost premium for beanbag implants of 3,5 or 10 times the price of catalog listed FDA approved silicone or saline implants in this size range and an actual weight difference of about 1 pound per implant (1.2 lbs versus 2.2 pounds figuring a 40% weight reduction with a 1000cc beanbag implant).

The only serious value of lightweight beanbag implants is in the 2000cc and up size range.  Since no implants larger than 1200cc are currently approved by the FDA, to them the 2000cc and up implant size range does not exist - therefore there IS no weight problem which would benefit from a lightweight solution.  

Even if all of these political issues could be overcome, and the study funded and approved, you're still probably only talking about a potential market volume of maybe 100 pairs of implants per year.  As Ninjrk points out, it is this low potential sales volume which spells the kiss of death for beanbag implants or ANY implants larger than the currently FDA approved size range (which stops at about 1200cc).

For this low demand to change to a demand high enough to justify FDA attention and future investment, America's general attitude towards really big boobs would have to change a lot.  Remember that BEA members are an extreme minority compared to the general public's reaction to really big boobs.  "Regular" girls would see 2000cc implants as a sure formula for being treated as a dumb slut at their "straight job", for being despised by the vast majority of women with single letter cup sizes, for being hit on by tons of horny guys on a daily basis etc.  Unless these attitudes change there is just no way that a "regular" girl would put up with the negative side effects of walking around with H+ cups while trying to lead a "normal life".  

Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #310 on: June 27, 2003, 11:27:32 PM »
Quote:

Ok. According to this thread  from what BustyKathi says :


I am guessing 32R    





Yes this is what I compute, too.
26" + 5" = 31" (than round up to the next even number) ===> 32"

50" - 32" = 18" (R is the 18th letter in alphabet)

But this is only correct if the 50" are meassured with a well fitting bra on.

Bye,
andrat2000

P.S.: Apart from your breasts I like your mouth and cheeks. Am I excused when I can't look into your eyes?  
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #311 on: June 27, 2003, 11:48:06 PM »
Hi,

26 pounds is at 12 kilos each. Probably this numbers are not correct like the measurement of 150 ZZZ she gives. A bust measurement of 150cm maybe correct but not in inches. My guess is that her bust size is somewhere at 8000ccm to 9000ccm. My estimation bases on of her first pictures compared to recent ones. It looks as her volume has trippled. She got basically a 2500ccm string implant. Together with her existing breast tissue this maybe somwhere at 3000ccm.

Bye,
andrat2000



 
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

Keisha_Evans

  • G Cup
  • 1242
    • www.keishaevans.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #312 on: June 28, 2003, 12:52:22 AM »
Hi All,

I hope this thread finds you all well.  I just wanted to let you know that I’ve just updated the site with a new photo set.  This was one requested by some and, as so, is deemed my first “suggestion” set.  I really want to do things you will all like to see.    I enjoy all of the suggestions.  (They stimulate my.....brain. )  The theme is a military/fatigues one and the hose (that’s panty hose! ) is requested.  After doing this set,  I’d really like to open my own “Boob, er I mean, Boot Camp.”  (A resurgence of the one I seem to recall hearing about years ago.)  Think I could find anyone willing to attend Keisha’s Bootcamp?    I could teach you all a little something about weapons and hand to hand combat.    (or just a lot of wrestling) I hope you enjoy the set and the couple pics I am attaching here.  

On a side note, the “Goth” set is still on the menu.  I want to be sure to do it right, so preparation is the key.  Also, look for some in public and tight bra shots over the next few updates.  It should be a lot of fun.  

Kisses,
Keisha

PS.  Note the stitching on the bra.  My own sewing job giving out yet again.  I’ve had to modify larger band size bras to accommodate my cup size, but I am definitely NOT a seamstress.  You don’t know how many times I’ve popped the stitches.




     
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

 www.keishaevans.com

*

H_man

  • E Cup
  • 784
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #313 on: June 28, 2003, 01:02:42 AM »
This thread is fascinating, I could study implant statistics for hours. Then it's time for some field study.

Kudos, Melonie on your insightful observations.  

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #314 on: June 28, 2003, 01:03:22 AM »
That's like 4 updates(Including the grand opening) in a week.   Damn!  Keep it up Keisha!!  
...Don't touch me again...