*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #315 on: March 31, 2011, 09:48:36 PM »
me in an X-mas gift, retailored to be awesome
I appreciate that pose  ;)

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #316 on: March 31, 2011, 09:49:23 PM »
for some reason I expect more people do ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #317 on: April 03, 2011, 06:36:56 AM »
as posted in another thread, the bra from page 8 when it still fit
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #318 on: April 03, 2011, 07:59:33 AM »

 the bra from page 8 when it still fit

I wonder if you realize how hot this sounds.  :)

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #319 on: April 03, 2011, 04:03:24 PM »
as posted in another thread, the bra from page 8 when it still fit

Wow total PinUp! That is a good thing.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #320 on: April 03, 2011, 04:48:03 PM »
as posted in another thread, the bra from page 8 when it still fit
Deemed a deluxe digital distribution of the devastating Dutch domina. Danken. :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:59:40 PM by gOOber »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #321 on: April 03, 2011, 07:41:58 PM »
so many d's... I'm way past d's :D
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6948
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #322 on: April 03, 2011, 09:40:25 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmm........... :D
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #323 on: April 04, 2011, 10:53:11 AM »
this is slowly turning into the 'shara posts pictures of herself thread'

Where are the awesome morphs? ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #324 on: April 04, 2011, 02:57:15 PM »
That pic was too tough, after several attempts I just gave up and swapped.
Call me Bob.

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #325 on: April 05, 2011, 02:27:59 PM »
After trying to match skin tones just right, I gave up and went for black and white. But it makes it more artsy.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #326 on: April 05, 2011, 07:03:32 PM »
After trying to match skin tones just right, I gave up and went for black and white. But it makes it more artsy.

me likes, thanks hun :)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #327 on: April 05, 2011, 08:04:36 PM »
That pic was too tough, after several attempts I just gave up and swapped.

okay i'm just gonna go and say it

Love the morph, love the idea, like the execution, but the girl on top of 'me'.... uhm... no... just no
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #328 on: April 06, 2011, 04:47:45 AM »
How about this one?
Call me Bob.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5357
    • I love the BEA
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #329 on: April 06, 2011, 06:30:14 AM »
but the girl on top of 'me'.... uhm... no... just no
Surely just no to that one girl.... not 'No' to the idea of being with girls in general, correct?