*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #825 on: September 16, 2011, 09:27:18 PM »

My new fav:


*

Trashmen26

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 29
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #826 on: September 17, 2011, 02:03:30 PM »
I see your pic Trashmen, and I raise you another!

Those lips are just INSANE! *drool* She should probably have a slot in the boobs & lips thread too, but, I'm lazy. :D

Locke

Thanks Locke!

I think that Kirsty has DSL!  :P
When you Have nothing to say, just Shut UP!

*

gabyybag

  • P Cup
  • 1921
    • Digital Claw
    • Email
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #827 on: September 29, 2011, 02:52:53 PM »
Ana Bekoa Fake Booty, Small Fake Boobies & Fake Lips by Esmas. ;D



see yaa... =)

*

kimjac1977

  • A Cup
  • 109
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #828 on: September 29, 2011, 05:40:18 PM »
Very amazing, I am saving money to have some of this done and I can't wait.

k

*

gabyybag

  • P Cup
  • 1921
    • Digital Claw
    • Email
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #829 on: September 30, 2011, 05:50:13 PM »
Anahi Fake Booty, Small Fake Boobies & Fake Lips by Esmas. ;D



see yaa... =)

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #830 on: September 30, 2011, 06:00:20 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #831 on: September 30, 2011, 06:44:56 PM »
there were times I was so lonesome I took some comfort there.
I'm walkin' here

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #832 on: September 30, 2011, 07:33:22 PM »
So, they moved from Seventh Avenue to Vegas? ;)

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #833 on: September 30, 2011, 07:37:24 PM »
So, they moved from Seventh Avenue to Vegas? ;)
follow the money
I'm walkin' here

*

gmoney42

  • C Cup
  • 881
  • the Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #834 on: September 30, 2011, 08:04:54 PM »
aliyah maria

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #835 on: October 08, 2011, 04:22:04 PM »
Laura Vinicombe- google her
I'm walkin' here

*

LeonaHeidern

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 23
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #836 on: October 08, 2011, 06:50:55 PM »
My new fav:


I'm dieing for a source on her!

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #837 on: October 10, 2011, 01:50:40 PM »
Laura Vinicombe is as subtle as a sledge hammer. Fake, loads of make up and eyelashes and, o yeah blond. That's 3 4 3.
don't think my Visa could cover the damage.
I'm walkin' here

*

kimjac1977

  • A Cup
  • 109
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #838 on: October 12, 2011, 07:05:02 AM »
She looks amazing luv...

k

*

d_jnes

  • E Cup
  • 1219
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #839 on: October 12, 2011, 09:40:18 AM »
Laura Vinicombe is as subtle as a sledge hammer. Fake, loads of make up and eyelashes and, o yeah blond. That's 3 4 3.
don't think my Visa could cover the damage.

Thats' 3 43?  i dont understand.  Love Laura Vinicombe though...